Pregame Thread - Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
This is a must win game. Like to see us get points on the board early and pressure the Bears into relying on Foles late to get it done in the face of a fired up AD and Floyd.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree with above that this is a must-win game. Rams need to show they can compete against teams with winning records. And this is at home, if that is still an advantage.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Foles definitely likes him some risky throws, especially with pressure. So yeah hoping the DBs have their heads up and play the calls because opportunities should be there.

Also I think Williams baits the QBs at times which works best with QBs who gamble a bit. I'm thinking he will get another one.

Re: Ramsey he has never really been a big pick machine. I allude that to QBs generally looking away from his assignment. But yeah it would be nice to see Foles try him.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Some of the players that played a little banged up last week should be a little more healed up this week so hopefully the defense comes ready to play to keep pressure off of the offense.

Mcvay needs to bring it on O along with our guys executing this week so that stingy Bears D doesn't drag us into a low scoring grind it out type game.

This will be a big test and we need to win this one since the Bears are in the NFC and will likely be in the playoffs and could effect the playoff seedings. I know we're shooting for the division title still but if we come up short of doing that then losing this game could have serious consequences later on in the season.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Huge game for a lot reasons. Three big ones:

1. Can’t drop three full games behind Hags and have any realistic hope of winning the division. Several tough games ahead.
2. Momentum and confidence. Another loss in a row and we have a bit of that 3-3 feel of last year, a stretch that probably cost us a playoff spot. We need a win over someone not from the NFC Least.
3. We need to be able to win a crucial home game against a team like the Bears. Sometimes we play with a bit of finesse which is fine, but we need to be able to play a hard nosed style too. We have the Bucs ahead and that Niners D again too. This team has to be able to win against those defenses if we are a real contender.

We will know a lot about who this team is after Monday. Can the D put together a full game? Can McVay adjust to account for a strong front seven that’s probably really studied what SF did last week? Can Goff handle the Bears pressure?

Thread drift: anyone else feel a little nauseated to be rooting for Cheatriots tomorrow?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/1320123918649155584?s=21

Injury Report 10/24: Tyler Higbee questionable for Rams-Bears

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. –– Rams tight end Tyler Higbee (hand) is questionable for Monday night's game against the Bears.

Rams head coach Sean McVay said that he is hopeful Higbee can play, but "we've got over 48 hours, so we're just taking it a day at a time" with him.

Running back Darrell Henderson Jr. (thigh) and wide receiver Robert Woods (groin) do not carry injury designations heading into the contest.

For the Bears, linebacker Khalil Mack (back), cornerback Buster Skrine (ankle), safety Deon Bush (hamstring), tackle Rashaad Coward (finger), and offensive lineman Jason Spriggs (thumb) are listed as questionable.

Below are the full injury reports for both teams.

LOS ANGELES RAMS

PlayerPositionInjuryThursdayFridaySaturdayGame Status
Andrew WhitworthOLNot Injury RelatedDNPFullFull-
Aaron DonaldDLNot Injury RelatedDNPFullFull-
Tyler HigbeeTEHandDNPDNPLimitedQuestionable
Darrell Henderson Jr.RBThighDNPDNPFull-
Robert WoodsWRGroin-DNPLimited-
Troy HillDBNot Injury Related--DNP-
Michael BrockersDLNot Injury Related--DNP-

CHICAGO BEARS

PlayerPositionInjuryThursdayFridaySaturdayGame Status
Ted Ginn Jr.WRNot Injury RelatedDNPFullFull-
Jimmy GrahamTENot Injury RelatedDNPFullFull-
Akiem HicksDTIllnessDNPDNPFull-
Sherrick McManisSHamstringDNPDNPDNPOut
Buster SkrineCBAnkleDNPDNPLimitedQuestionable
Danny TrevathanLBNot Injury RelatedDNPFullFull-
Deon BushSHamstringLimitedLimitedFullQuestionable
Rashaad CowardTFingerLimitedFullFullQuestionable
Alex BarsGShoulderFullFullFull-
Eddie JacksonSShoulderFullFullFull-
Brent UrbanDTKneeFullFullFull-
Khalil MackLBBack-DNPLimitedQuestionable
Bilal NicholsDTKnee-LimitedFull-
Jason SpriggsOLThumb-FullDNPQuestionable
Javon WimsWRAnkle-FullFull-

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
So far the Rams have essentially only beaten “last place” teams. They need a big win vs an opponent with a winning record to show they can contend. The rest of the nfc west is playing some good ball and beating some good teams. The Rams need to join the party.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I agree with everyone, saying this is a crucial, gut check game. Not sure if I'd say "must win" but it's "better f'ing win" game.

The Rams need to get out and strike first, and don't play this soft zone, let Foles get in a rhythm shit. Attack him early and often and get him rattled.

If we get several games behind SEA, I don't see us winning the Division. And with as lethal as AZ has looked, and SF rolled us and then NE, they're finding there groove, it'll be a fight all the way to the end.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
tenor.gif