Predict The Score Week 9 Rams @ Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Things I think, wait, know:

The Rams D will get off to a slow start. We are likely to see a few trick plays early and Kamara will bust a large gain on the first drive. The Rams will slowly take my suggested approach and stack the box on defense with one high safety.

The best RB the Saints faced this year was Barkley. Even then, the Giants threw 41 times and only Say got 10 carries. Gurley will pop for over 100 yards by the end of the 3rd.

Goff will get pressured early and the Saints will retreat once they get burned on a couple of sweeps, screens and big Gurley runs. Unfortunately the Saints will be holding our receivers since it wasn't called last week.

McVay, Phillips, and Bones will not forget preseason and will have our team playing angry.

Rams 43
Who's Dats Tears 20

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
39-25 LA Rams
Couple garbage time scores in the 4th by the saints with our 2nd string in for mop up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams come out with guns blazing.
A saints mistake and a Rams lead early takes the air out of the dome.

Wade Phillips D begins to find its stride in this game. A surprisingly big win makes small waves in the national media, where the game is viewed as a series of mistakes by Brees instead of the defensive performance that caused it.

Rams 36
Saints 19

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Rams 35
Saints 30

The secondary will pick off Brees once in this game and the Rams offense will capitalize on it. Gurley will kill the Saints with screens

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 45- Saints 39. Saints get a chance to drive for the win late but JJ intercepts Brees to secure the victory!

RamWoodie

Legend
BIG TIME SHOOT OUT today folks...just sit on the edge and root for our Rams!!! I like the Rams...and yes I'm a homer!!!

Rams 33
Saints 20

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Leg was the closest with his original pick.

You could always pay both as recompense for interfering...lol