Predict The Score Week 9 Rams @ Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys picking a Saints victory will find how wrong you are.

Watch some video on Dante Fowler...I mean, REALLY watch it. I just had that thrill up my leg, when adding the pressure of Donald/Suh coming up the middle. I actually started feeling sorry for Drew Brees and every other QB we play this year. Fowler will only have one blocker on him, and he is so freaking fast and has a couple of moves that makes RT's look silly.
Get used to Fowler doing the bow, and right leg kick celebration a lot this year. He might get 8 sacks, in 8 games.

Rams 41
Saints 17

PS: I am calling for a Marcus Peters pick 6 with all of the pressure coming at Brees from Fowler, Suh, Donald, and & Brockers

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think they might scheme a few plays for Fowler, but I don't see him playing a lot of snaps.

That said, who knows?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Honestly, I have no idea how this is going to play out.

I would love for the addition of Fowler to throw a massive kink into Payton's game plan and have him explode for like 3-4 sacks and a few more hurries in limited action because the Rams jump out to an early lead in part from a Pick 6 and Gurley and Goff being really efficient in the first half.

I'd love to see the Rams turn the SuperDome so quiet, you'd think you were at mass.

I'd love to see our D hold the Saints to 10 points and just make it a historically tough day on Brees et al.

That said, this game could go in any direction.

The Saints could get blown out.
The Rams could get blown out.
The Rams could win a close one.
The Saints could win a close one.

Could be back and forth or one team will be playing from behind all game.

I literally have NO bead on this game.

I think NO will miss their pass rusher.

I think Fowler will make a bit of a difference.

I think this game has a good chance to give me a nervous breakdown.

I know AD will be AD, Gurley will be Gurley, Kupp will be Kupp and our D will give up a few plays and make a few plays.

I know Brees will be Brees, Mike Thomas will be Mike Thomas, Alvin Kamara will be Alvin Kamara and their D will give up a few plays and make a few plays.

This is one of the few games that I'd peak at the final score now if given a chance. Normally, I don't want to know and I want to be in the moment.

But we'll see. The Rams have been excellent on the road, recently winning all 3 on a road trip against solid teams and going 11-1 since McVay is the HC.

I have enough faith in this coaching staff to have our guys ready.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
42-24 Rams. I’m banking on the Rams bitch slapping that fish faced Payton muther fucker. And this game won’t even be as close as the score.

That fish faced muther fucker Payton feels threatened by McVay so he pulled some punk shit in pre-season. He’s going to have his guys playing dirty as he instructed Williams to do back in the day.

But as nice as McVay seems, there will be zero doubt that coach wants this and the Rams will come to fuck them up.

I may be understating the score but there will be carnage.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
My mind says Rams 33 - Saints 20.

But something tells me it will be something unexpected like Rams 9 Saints 3.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
34-27.... winner = whichever team has the fewest turnovers

Heart says Rams, head says this is one week where they make the key mistake, big fumble, tipped pass int, strip sack, etc... that costs them the game.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Rams will blow them out. Almost all the predictions in this thread have the score way closer then it will end up being. All the naysayers will have to eat crow and admit the Rams are the best team in football.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
27 Rams
10 Aints

Rams defense shutting down kamara, breakout game from my man Marcus Peters. JJ3 with a pick Six. Fowler fouls up Cool Brees