Predict the Score Rams @ Da Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I was curious to see if you thought the Vikings would beat the Rams earlier this year and you were a no-show. I have a feeling you had Cousins, Theilen and Diggs beating us in that game as well....How about it?

We will beat the Bears because it fills out the NFC North collection of scalps on the wall we have already....

I figured it would be a good game. If I remember correct, I predicted a score but not who would win. And FWIW, I very seldom pick my team to win

This is what I said.

I am not sure what to expect out of this game. I can see it go either way. A tough as nails dog fight that ends with the last teams scoring winning. Or a complete blowout by the Rams. I don't see Vikings blowout of the Rams. Not at this point.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figured it would be a good game. If I remember correct, I predicted a score but not who would win. And FWIW, I very seldom pick my team to win

This is what I said.
Curious..I examined the whole thread and didn't see your post anywhere...hmm

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bears 17
Rams 16
giphy.gif

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Curious..I examined the whole thread and didn't see your post anywhere...hmm
Actually it was in a different Thread. Since I don't normally pick my team to win or lose, I don't always post in "pick the score threads".

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 16
Bears 13

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Goff plays like he did in Detroit, Rams 24 Bears 27

If Goff plays like Goff in every other game this season Rams 37 Bears 17

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
38-13 Rams.

Goff has been Lights out in Prime Time Games lately.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams 20
Bears 21

I don't like this matchup. It's a close one but the timing of facing a really good defense when we don't have Kupp and it being a road game in the cold... Think it's an upset.

Jared just isn't the same guy without Kupp. This isn't the KC defense, it's going to hurt to not have the instant separation and security blanket Kupp gives to the QB.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I've had this one marked as a loss for a while now. It totally depends on if Trubisky plays or not. I've got us 14-2, still getting home field advtange because the Saints will end up 13-3.

Rams lose in a nailbiter. If Daniel's is their QB, I might change this.

Rams 24
Bears 27

You lost your "homer" badge. :redcard::neener: