Predict the Score Rams @ Da Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Bears 31
Rams 30

But I should would appreciate it if you guy would beat them.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Rams will put up the points again just like they were doing at the beginning of the season and against the Chiefs:

Rams 42 Bears 18

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats to @flv for winning last weeks contest, only 1 point off the actual score. Your prize will be transferred to your account soon.

Well there ya have it, The Mighty Los Angeles Rams are your 2018 NFCW champions !!!

Can I get a wooooooooooooo !!!!

For week 14 the Rams travel to the windy city to take on the Chicago Bears. Can the Rams offense overcome last weeks sluggishness and put some points up against the Bears defense? Will anyone else on the Rams defense besides AD99 step up to the plate?

What do you think the final score will be?

Rams 41
Bears 10
It's gonna be a beatdown

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears 31
Rams 30

But I should would appreciate it if you guy would beat them.
I was curious to see if you thought the Vikings would beat the Rams earlier this year and you were a no-show. I have a feeling you had Cousins, Theilen and Diggs beating us in that game as well....How about it?

We will beat the Bears because it fills out the NFC North collection of scalps on the wall we have already....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Changing my prediction because I'm an idiot.

33-20 Rams

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RAMS 30
Bears 16

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Rams 33

Bears 13

The Bears are alright. I think they are closer to the Vikings/Seahawks tier then they are the Rams/Saints in the NFC, though. Look at their schedule. The equalizer is it being at Soldier Field and primetime but the Rams are also good on prime time. Who knows. Could go either way but I do think the Bears are "paper tigers". Texans of the NFC.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Rams 27
Bears 20

Close game but our defense makes a few plays and takes the ball away ..at least 2 more sacks for AD!