Predict the Score Rams @ Da Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Rams 20
Bears 21

I don't like this matchup. It's a close one but the timing of facing a really good defense when we don't have Kupp and it being a road game in the cold... Think it's an upset.

Jared just isn't the same guy without Kupp. This isn't the KC defense, it's going to hurt to not have the instant separation and security blanket Kupp gives to the QB.

:liar:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Rams - 27
Dickheads - 24

Rams are the better team but I am concerned about playing a good team on the road.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Rams 20
Bears 21

I don't like this matchup. It's a close one but the timing of facing a really good defense when we don't have Kupp and it being a road game in the cold... Think it's an upset.

Jared just isn't the same guy without Kupp. This isn't the KC defense, it's going to hurt to not have the instant separation and security blanket Kupp gives to the QB.

Actually, I think Goff has transitioned well to other “security blankets” in the absence of Kupp.

Woods, currently, is making a lot of those third down catches, Merlin. Is he not? Also, Reynolds has become a legit. receiver, and Everett and Higbee have taken the challenge and stepped up.

The Rams will be up for this challenge. They have plenty to play for.

Buck up, Merlin, and enjoy the 33-20 victory. (y)

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm gonna be bold!!! This is the Rams best defensive performance tonight.

Rams 30
Bears 17

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Actually, I think Goff has transitioned well to other “security blankets” in the absence of Kupp.

Woods, currently, is making a lot of those third down catches, Merlin. Is he not? Also, Reynolds has become a legit. receiver, and Everett and Higbee have taken the challenge and stepped up.

He has yes. But each defense is different and this is one where the absence of Kupp will be acutely felt.

Gonna enjoy the game of course. I always do. Cheers.