Pre-season is definitely a harbinger for our upcoming season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
The Rams didn't win any pre-season games in the year we won the super bowl. Not playing starters and losing in pre-season means nothing.

I do have my concerns this season because we lost a lot of talent from last season. I think the offense will be ok. It's the defense and special teams that I'm really worried about.
I don't give a hoot about winning preseason games, but it is how we lost these preseason games. We were not competitive on the defensive side at all for these 3 games. And we did play some players that will be playing a lot this year and I did not see much good out there from these players. I am hoping that Donald Jones Durant Witherspoon and Johnson (all who didn't play or not much) will bring the team to at least be competitive. Or we are in for some really high scoring games.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I haven't watched Saturday's game yet but I'm assuming it was more of the same...3rd/4th stringers and UDFA's going against Denver's two's and three's?

muggmeister

Rookie
If the rest of the league saw our pre-season games then we should have no problem with other teams raiding our practice squad.