Pre-Season Game 4 Position Battles ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
going to be a lot of pissed off people because Quick is not going anywhere. he has the experience and is by far better than our rookies.

I rewatched the game last night and Kush has been really solid I think he makes the team.

Seau made a lot of mistakes last game I think he goes to the practice squad.

I really hope they keep Troy hill hes a gamer
Yep been saying it the whole time. Quick makes the rosrer and is going ro play a bunch

lockdnram21

Legend
going to be a lot of pissed off people because Quick is not going anywhere. he has the experience and is by far better than our rookies.

I rewatched the game last night and Kush has been really solid I think he makes the team.

Seau made a lot of mistakes last game I think he goes to the practice squad.

I really hope they keep Troy hill hes a gamer
Yep been saying it the whole time. Quick makes the rosrer and is going ro play a bunch

Rams43

Hall of Fame
These are my choices as to what I think they SHOULD do. Not necessarily what they will do.

Keep Green and release C Reynolds. Not a biggie in terms of the Grand Scheme, unless disaster strikes. Depends on their opinion of his ST skills.

Best bet for backup C might be a waiver wire cut. Next best might be either Donnal or Wichmann, which would save a very valuable roster spot. I just don't feel comfortable about either Rhaney or Kush. If something happens to Barnes, this position catapults from unimportant to critical. Soooo...

OL is tough. I'm straining to find a way to keep Battle, but his ability to stay healthy is troubling. Donnal has won me over this camp. Don't see how they can keep Williams after that Bronco fiasco.

I would keep Hemingway as a WR/TE hybrid project, letting J Cunningham go. Tough cut, though.

I prefer McRoberts IF they keep 6. He's the one outside WR that has hands and has made plays, so he's earned it. But they might go with just 5 if they still like Hemingway as that hybrid option. Quick is a goner. Been a 4+ year tease.

I agree that Sims might be vulnerable. Certainly not a lock. Then again, Seau is raw and could likely make the PS. I think C Thomas sticks.

Beyond the 3 starting LB's, I just don't have a clue. All the backups have been underwhelming to me. Downright disappointing, TBH. There might be a waiver wire LB brought in. Who knows?

If Troy Hill doesn't make the 53, I will fall out of my recliner. He's more than earned it. Gotta find room for this kid one way or another. I think he could be a possible starter at CB one day. And that one day could be as soon as next year if TruJo doesn't resign.

Our 4 safeties are pretty much set, so no need to comment further.

Like I said, these are my preferences, not necessarily Fisher's. Lol.

lockdnram21

Legend
I'm still trying to figure out why all the love for marques. He's great on special teams but offers mothing at wr.. Does he even have a catch in preseason

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would like the Rams to take a hard look at John Sullivan 30 year old with 8 years @ C with the Vikings He;s a huge upgrade over Rhaney and Kush. He has had injury issues, but he'd just be backup.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Time for Spruce to shine and earn his spot in the final 53

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While this^ is well thought out, and I agree with it as far as you went! I'm not sure we keep all 6 of the Safeties we have on the Roster right now!:cool:
WR by far is going to be the hardest one to decide upon!!(y)

I didn't mention all the Safeties because I feel the position battles are settled. Davis, Alexander, McDonald & Bryant. jmo.