Potential Trades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
In the trailer for that upcoming Stafford documentary, he does mention about wahtung to go into the HOF. So he is likley to want to play longer.
I think he's already in, but another Superbowl and he's first ballot, so I hope he chases the ring with us a bit longer.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I wonder if the plan is to put Hoetchs hand back in the dirt, put Turner into the Donald roll, and proceed as we were with an edge/cb

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Hoecht, is nothing more than a backup and if he is starting anywhere on this defense the Rams are in trouble.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wonder if the plan is to put Hoetchs hand back in the dirt, put Turner into the Donald roll, and proceed as we were with an edge/cb

I know Bobby Brown is ready to step up,but then again who really knows.The Rams took his interview off there site though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
YOU Know!!! You just said you know! Pay Attention!
Yeah I know ,I know. Have a good weekend.After AD99 retired & saying was going to play for sure in 2024 ? It sort of gets to you,and then hearing rumors.

My best guess is Alaric Jackson & Noteboom will both be back in Horns.The Rams will build there defense to have more speed & pursuit to the ball.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Sneed in KC can apparently be had for a 3rd round pick. Wouldn’t mind sending our comp pick to them. Help ease the lose of Donald a bit.

Not sure if he’s worth a huge contract though.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sneed in KC can apparently be had for a 3rd round pick. Wouldn’t mind sending our comp pick to them. Help ease the lose of Donald a bit.

Not sure if he’s worth a huge contract though.
If it was just for the 3rd and not including a huge extension, I'd be all for it. Spotrac says is value is 16.3m per year, but I seriously doubt he'd sign for less then 20m per with the increased cap. IMO, he isn't a 20m/year talent.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It so doesn't feel real and the actual season hasn't even started. I've been preaching about edge edge edge we ain't stopping anyone on defense so trade for tee Higgins and score 55 pts a gm. What a shit day happy for AD but a shit day for the fans

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
If it was just for the 3rd and not including a huge extension, I'd be all for it. Spotrac says is value is 16.3m per year, but I seriously doubt he'd sign for less then 20m per with the increased cap. IMO, he isn't a 20m/year talent.
I saw somewhere he was asking for 20+

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd give a third for him in a heartbeat. There may be some reason the Chiefs don't want to pay him and all that, which maybe affects this potential exchange. But since I don't know what it is or if there is something I'd definitely love to see him added to our defense at that price.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
2021 SB on NFL Network for AD I suppose. It was supposed to be Eagles\Patriots

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Sign Calais Campbell and Clowny as stop gaps or chase young and Campbell to hold it down

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Sign Calais Campbell and Clowny as stop gaps or chase young and Campbell to hold it down
I would just wait for the draft, then pursue some lower tier guys and camp cuts. Brown, Turner, and Johnson have to step up. Maybe Jonah Williams comes back for now.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
We’re gonna nail this draft again like last year. Just wait and see. Bunch of young, fast, aggressive, mean new defensive bastards to join the rest in taking this team into the future. Out with the GOAT, in with the (future star) newbies.

Last edited:
Name
Richard Levy
It so doesn't feel real and the actual season hasn't even started. I've been preaching about edge edge edge we ain't stopping anyone on defense so trade for tee Higgins and score 55 pts a gm. What a shit day happy for AD but a shit day for the fans
I don't really get all the Higgins love.

He's good, but not special.

muggmeister

Rookie
I wrote on another forum about why no defensive FAs - we just added Curl which was after I posted. Williams just washes Witherspoon. My question is if they knew about AD a couple weeks back as being suggested why didn't we have a different plan. Our defense is definitely weaker than it already was. We have a huge need for a #1 CB and OLB we have neither and to depend on the draft to deliver that is a 50/50 proposition and may not reap a benefit in 2024.

Not really great news about AD retirement vs our additional needs now on Defense.
Williams more than washes away Witherspoon, this was one serious upgrade. Still one the highest rated CBs in the league. Curl may not force a bunch of turnovers but he's a dog for ability to tackle in space which I saw as of one Fuller's problems. Would love to see Latu in horns and find a way to trade up for Cooper although that is probably a pipe dream. Hoecht should be more useful as a down lineman rather than isolating him on the edge in space, he is a 300lb'er for Christ's sake. The sky may look gray at the moment with AD'S retirement but that doesn't mean it's falling either. Go Rams, ace the draft.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't really get all the Higgins love.

He's good, but not special.
Higgins is type of outside receiver could utilize but really my point was to just outscore everyone go for Justin Jefferson at this point the investment cap wise into the defense and offense is so lopsided that might as well strengthen your strength which could even make an inferior defense passable but still need some pass rush damn it