Potential 2024 Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For the record: NFCW titles since realignment in 2002

Seahawks-9
49ers-5
Rams-4
Cardinals-3

I honestly didn’t realize SEA had so many.
Anyway, resume thread….
The power of those early drafts for Petey and that Legion of Boom defense enabling the power run game. Crazy thing is all of a sudden the past two drafts they started showing some drafting potency again. I didn't expect that. This draft on top of last year's may give Petey another division win this year.

Only reason I'm not outright picking them is their QB. But good lord is he gonna have some good pieces around him.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Not likely, but I am praying the Rams draft Caleb Williams, which won't happen but the surname that starts with "W" has been good to the Rams for Quarterback as it has produced two Hall of Famers in Bob Waterfield & Kurt Warner, John Wolford, notwithstanding.

Fuck them picks.

Seriously. If the Rams give up multiple 1st rounders for him, I’d be okay with it

dang

Legend
That’s why he’s cheap. Still, when healthy, he’s been one of the best left tackles in the league.
There will be a move for a new starting LT next year by Trade/draft/FA. AJax and Note are just not what is needed.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The more time goes by the better this draft will look, the Rams loaded up with team captains and football smart players. I'm excited to see them play along side our pro bowl super bowl winning talent that is left.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fuck them picks.

Seriously. If the Rams give up multiple 1st rounders for him, I’d be okay with it
Problem is, everyone would. Second and most damaging point, Cards have the best shot of picking #1 AND #2. They certainly aren't trading with us for Caleb, hell they'd be dumb not to take him themselves. I'm still baffled why the Texans gave up such a valuable pick for a non elite DE. Wonder if they tried to offer the Browns pick and the Cards said no. I'll be sick if cards get 1st and/or 2nd.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I don't see the worst team next year not picking Caleb.
Unless is Houston or Indy…can even argue Tenn. there’s a few scenarios where a team would take a few 1sts