Posting and code of conduct

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Selassie I pulling one out of his...:
So please, can we please just cuss with dignity and intelligence going forward.
I believe you've invented a new quote Bro! Love it! :bow: :LOL:

Your'e gonna be famous.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know that I use bad language more than I should. It happens more so in my real life compared to what I do here. I don't apologize for it. I do understand that there are times and places that are never acceptable for the use of foul language. All of you know this too.

We're not saying that colorful words aren't allowed here at all. Just don't be a blithering idiot when using them.

The filter is there for those who don't want to read them. Take advantage of that feature if you need it.

I know that there have been a few posts in recent weeks that have prompted this thread. It wasn't because of a freak, crap, or ass thrown around. It was because of over the top every other word being freak, crap, ass, and all the others in each and every sentence of a post.

So please, can we please just cuss with dignity and intelligence going forward.

Thank you.
Perfect.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I like the idea of keeping the board clean. Look at the Ram personal that visit and contribute to this site.

Is it really a bother if your not allowed to swear?

To me it's about the image of the site, swearing does nothing improve your point.

I don't have a problem with an occasional f bomb but ultimately it's always one tool box who abuses it and goes to far. JMHO

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe you've invented a new quote Bro! Love it! :bow: :LOL:

Your'e gonna be famous.

I laughed out loud when I read that quote too!

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram noting his brilliance:
I laughed out loud when I read that quote too!
I knew @Selassie I when he was just a rising young nobody. The ROD has nurtured his latent talents for years and that effort has finally borne fruit. :banana::rockon::cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Glad you guys got a good laugh out of that one. I cracked myself up with it... but usually when that happens I'm the only one laughing.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: