Positives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

goldenram

UDFA
jared-cook-shoves-austin-davis.gif

;)
CAN'T FIX STUPID... AND IT'S HARD TO CHANGE A THUG.... Team mates will probably take care of him though.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
CAN'T FIX STUPID... AND IT'S HARD TO CHANGE A THUG.... Team mates will probably take care of him though.
I am so glad Hayes put an end to that shit right away. He didn't let Cook think for a min he could be a diva! Great for Davis and the team. If he, Davis, is going to lead he needs all the guys to understand the team will go only as far and he and their support will take them. The Offense looked good yesterday and with some of those roll outs Davis ran they will be deadly once they get Tavon catching passes in space!

I really think this team is close to making some noise. If the D gels soon and Davis and this Offense can stay on track the Rams will be a tough out every week. Very disappointed with the loss but every week there has been progress and it looks like we are close.

Rambition

Rookie
there were definitely some real pluses to take away from the game yesterday. appreciate the chance to hear and acknowledge those, ramsbro.

jjab360

Legend
Huh? Cook was pissed at himself and let his emotions get the better of him. This is the first type of outburst I've ever seen from him, though, and he apologized to Davis and to the entire team multiple times after the game. No off the field issues either, actually a very charitable community leader off the field.
http://www.titansonline.com/communi...the-Year/921c3821-e4d2-4275-9223-3aa87749552f
http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-player-team-news-features/rams-jared-cook-givingback-dreambuilders/

Far, far, far from a "thug", that was completely uncalled for and I'll leave it at that.

cracengl

Rookie
I did not have the same reaction to the loss as a lot around here. I also wasn't one of the overly optimistic ones before the season started (even with SB). I don't say that be an "I told you so" kind of guy either. I'm just saying.

I think with Sam, we had a chance at the playoffs, but it would have still been very very difficult. Nonetheless, we could have Sam now and I doubt we'd have a better record with the way the defense is playing.

I don't know if my pain receptors are just dulled from being let down for so many years in a row, but this is not the end of the world. I still think the arrow is pointed more upward than downward. They just have to put it together. But this is not the same caliber (read, shitty) type of team fielded under Linehan/Spags. It's disappointing that they can't seem to get all facets of their talent pulling in the same direction at the same time, but it is what it is.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I left out this positive:
Saffold played a full game and didn't get dinged. As a matter of fact, we're three games in and the entire starting 5 is still intact. That's a positive.

bskrilla

Starter
oh also. I gotta give Shotty credit. I was really harsh on him, because he never called deep passes.

He called in 3 within the first quarter. Definitely need more of this.

When you finally have multiple legitimate deep threats it makes it a little easier to dial up the long ball.

jjab360

Legend
When you finally have multiple legitimate deep threats it makes it a little easier to dial up the long ball.
Exactly. I like what Davis has done so far, but he has way more to work with right now than Bradford ever had.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking, this loss, like some of you were saying, the sting, the "I want to rip my own head off" feelings it brought out, I don't think this team will let it happen again.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What I saw as positives from game.

Austin Davis played very well.
Zac Stacy becoming a complete back running / catching the ball.
Pettis becoming a great 3rd down receiver.
Secondary played well, even though they gave up a long touchdown (Should have been called back due to the missed holding call on Langford)
O-Line played well. The only hiccups were the botched snap by Wells and not being able to convert on 4th and inches.