(Poll) You're the Seahawks GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What's the smart play if you're the Seattle GM?

• Fire Carroll

• Trade Wilson

• Fire Carroll, trade Wilson

• Do nothing and rely on your pumped in crowd noise to win games

• IDGAF

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldnotdead

Legend
Time to clean house in Seattle. FO, coaches, players.

Realistically they should trade Wilson while they can get top dollar for him. I think they feel they have their new HC in Waldron but a new GM is needed to improve their drafts. If the Hawks want to stay with an LA connection, they might look long and hard at James Gladstone, who has worked hand in hand with Les Snead in his drafts since 2016 and is his assistant GM. If offered a position as a GM with Seattle there is no realistic way for Snead to block him from accepting.

James has watched Snead for the past 5 years in every move that Les has made. He's the one guy I hope LA never loses to a division competitor. He's been involved in all the player evaluation processes in all Les Sneads drafts and moves. DeCosta in Baltimore is a guy that Ozzie Newsome hand groomed as his successor. It's what has kept Baltimore as a top team in the NFL.

At some point I see Gladstone getting his shot. I just hope it's outside the NFCW or even the NFC completely. There are huge issues with the Raider FO and with Mayock as GM. If Gruden and Mayock get booted next year then Davis will be looking for a new HC and GM. He knows Snead and the Rams organization. It would not be far fetched to see the Raiders poach Goldstone and Waldron both to try to replicate their own Snead/McVay combination.