Poll: What's The Next Move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With new money freed up up,what position do we address next.

• Total voters

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Center...Everyone who we got now can rotate to their strong points. Just need to land a good center.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
How is it that's we've done virtually nothing in days? Not even a single rumour floating around? What the hell do people get paid for?? Get us some rumours. Despite our solid signings, still the most epically boring free agency. We usually have many rumours, visits lined up, etc.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Kayvon Webster

His Wikipedia page already has him as a Ram.

IMG_1264.PNG

That's awesome.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Not familiar.Enlighten me.

Groy is the Bills center they have on a not too expensive tender I think 1.75 Mill. Connor Barwin at I think 30 would be freakin Awesome as he has been the key player for the Eagles "D" for a while. I love Connor Barwin. He is unreal. That pass rushing, run stopping OLB we so desperately NEED!!! True hardcore football player. Just gets it done. I'm sure that we'd end up in a bidding war with Eagles we could'nt match. Hate them. Since we missed out on Tretter for center Groy who started 7 games for the starting center of the Bills and for our new OL coach Kromer who would know him backwards and forwards. If he don't want him, then I sure don't. Of course someone mentioned Hightower who I would just pop Champagne as I would love for him to become a RAM for the rest of his career. He's a Gator who lucked out to become a patriot. He's got to be expensive and I'm thinking at this stage of our two to three year rebuild Hightower is Luxury Supreme. Would freak out if we nabbed him. We can dream can't we ? Maybe too rich for our blood.:violin:

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Our center is in the draft IMO. They're gonna need to take one by midrounds and this line will be set.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Don't want to be a debbie downer on this pick Wade knows him. Can't cost much. I'm thinkin reach and was hopin we had got away from coaches picking past players to bring here. Getting different stats for last year. If he only had 8 tackles then I'm not happy. Yes we need CB's but really ? Tell me something good please I'm not aware of. Sorry guys. I see reach . Wanted a big name. I'll go to bed now.:censored::cry::sleep:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Don't want to be a debbie downer on this pick Wade knows him. Can't cost much. I'm thinkin reach and was hopin we had got away from coaches picking past players to bring here. Getting different stats for last year. If he only had 8 tackles then I'm not happy. Yes we need CB's but really ? Tell me something good please I'm not aware of. Sorry guys. I see reach . Wanted a big name. I'll go to bed now.:censored::cry::sleep:

A - I don't think he is signed by anyone yet
B - he hasn't been a starter - the broncos were pretty stacked at corner
C - great physical tools - uber athletic
D - standout special teamer
E - Wade would know, wouldn't he?
F - he apparently has multiple offers he is mulling over