Poll: What happens on Thursday, April 25th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which way do the Rams go?

• They'll pick a RB or LB (run/run defense)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Trading to 32. With Rashee Rices situation I see them trading up for a WR. At 32 who knows who the rams will target

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I'll be inconsolable if we go WR at 19. I know none of the big 3 are falling to 19, 0% chance, so it will be a guy like Thomas (who i think is overrated), Mitchell (raw, not worth 19), Worthy (yuck), or McConkey (like him a lot, not at 19). There is no way I'd be happy with the position of WR at 19 period.
I apologize if you’ve already stated your preference, but who at 19 causes you to leap to your feet, throw your fist in the air, yell “HELLS YES!!!” loud enough to scare the neighbors, throw back three fingers of single malt, and light a Macanudo Portifino and call day one an overwhelming success?

on edit…..maybe that’s a good poll question……

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I don’t know yet with mixed opinions on what the Rams will do.

But after reading some of the mocks about the Rams trading up for Rome Odunze, I thought that was not a bad idea after all.

Let’s hyper-up the Rams offense into a number offense in the league with Stafford at QB.

The Rams defense has to rank in the middle somewhere so the Rams offense can destroy all opposing defenses to go into the playoffs and Super Bowl.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I have no clue who we should get. I like Latu, but I don't think I want them to trade up. Just sit at 19 and let the draft come to them. I would not put it past Snead to trade back into the 1st later in the round to get someone who unexpectedly slides.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I apologize if you’ve already stated your preference, but who at 19 causes you to leap to your feet, throw your fist in the air, yell “HELLS YES!!!” loud enough to scare the neighbors, throw back three fingers of single malt, and light a Macanudo Portifino and call day one an overwhelming success?

on edit…..maybe that’s a good poll question……
Latu, Mitchell, and Murphy would all give me rise to celebrate.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
who at 19 causes you to leap to your feet, throw your fist in the air, yell “HELLS YES!!!” loud enough to scare the neighbors, throw back three fingers of single malt, and light a Macanudo Portifino and call day one an overwhelming success?
I know the question wasn't directed my way but I'll offer anyway........Alt, Faunatu, Odunze, Thomas, Arnold, Latu, Verse, Murphy or Newton.

:biggrin:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What I hope happens beyond my wildest dreams: We trade down with the Bills and still get our man, Jer'Zhan Newton, and a first in next year's class.

What I expect: We trade down a bit (get a third from a team) and select an edge.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll be inconsolable if we go WR at 19. I know none of the big 3 are falling to 19, 0% chance, so it will be a guy like Thomas (who i think is overrated), Mitchell (raw, not worth 19), Worthy (yuck), or McConkey (like him a lot, not at 19). There is no way I'd be happy with the position of WR at 19 period.
I'd be disappointed that we didn't get our edge. But then after a few hours of coffee and film review I'll be looking at Super Bowl seats. :laugh3:

dang

Legend
No one on this forum knows who the Rams consider elite but I believe below represents a possible list of elite players they would not pass on.

Question: In this forum’s opinion should the Rams pass on any one of the following 19 if they were available at R1.19:

QB (4)
Williams/Maye/Daniels/McCarthy
OL (4)
Alt/Fashanu/Fuaga/Fautanu
WR (3)
Harrison/Odunze/Nabers
Edge (3)
Turner/Latu/Verse
CB (2)
Arnold/Mitchell
DL (2)
Murphy/Newton
TE (1)
Bowers

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Today.. I’m just reflecting on how truly incredible last year’s draft was.. and at what next season could like if they are anywhere close to as successful.
Some “redrafts” out there brought it home.
The *worst* value in their first 4 picks was Avila… and he would’ve been picked in exactly the same range in a redraft.
Puka.. is a top 5 in multiple redrafts… Kobie is top 10… and Young is in the first or second round.
If the Rams absolutely nail picks for an edge and Dline? That vaults the D way up. If they hit on their first four like last year? They’ll be contenders.
Really.. that’s too much to ask for.. but I’m hoping!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It doesn't matter to me what position they draft as long as the player is worthy of the spot and not a major reach.
Hopefully a stud player falls to us and we take advantage.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Today.. I’m just reflecting on how truly incredible last year’s draft was.. and at what next season could like if they are anywhere close to as successful.
Some “redrafts” out there brought it home.
The *worst* value in their first 4 picks was Avila… and he would’ve been picked in exactly the same range in a redraft.
Puka.. is a top 5 in multiple redrafts… Kobie is top 10… and Young is in the first or second round.
If the Rams absolutely nail picks for an edge and Dline? That vaults the D way up. If they hit on their first four like last year? They’ll be contenders.
Really.. that’s too much to ask for.. but I’m hoping!!!

Worst value is actually Stetson, not Avila. We had one second, two thirds, and a fourth as our first four picks.

Just makes what Nacua did - as a fifth-round pick - all the more impressive, seeing as Avila and Young deserve to be first round picks in a redraft (Turner obviously is top ten).

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The reason I chose defense with first pick, it didn’t necessarily say it had to be the 19th pick.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No one on this forum knows who the Rams consider elite but I believe below represents a possible list of elite players they would not pass on.

Question: In this forum’s opinion should the Rams pass on any one of the following 19 if they were available at R1.19:

QB (4)
Williams/Maye/Daniels/McCarthy
OL (4)
Alt/Fashanu/Fuaga/Fautanu
WR (3)
Harrison/Odunze/Nabers
Edge (3)
Turner/Latu/Verse
CB (2)
Arnold/Mitchell
DL (2)
Murphy/Newton
TE (1)
Bowers
Would be hard to but getting another Top 100 or two picks with a trade down might be too tempting.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Worst value is actually Stetson, not Avila. We had one second, two thirds, and a fourth as our first four picks.

Just makes what Nacua did - as a fifth-round pick - all the more impressive, seeing as Avila and Young deserve to be first round picks in a redraft (Turner obviously is top ten).
Brain fart.
The larger point is intact.. if they got that kind of value out of 4 picks… WOW.

I’m still blown away by Puka.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the most boring time of year for me. Can we start the season already?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The odds of the Snead not moving the 1st round pick up or down I would say are about one in a million. I will say this Snead has proven himself to be a master at this kind of maneuvering around.