Poll: What happens on Thursday, April 25th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which way do the Rams go?

• They'll pick a RB or LB (run/run defense)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet people still have their panties in a wad over passing on Creed Humphrey and bring him up regularly. Optimism goes out the window when Murphy, Latu and Verse along with a couple of the CB are available for our pick and we still take a WR over all that defensive help is passed over after all the hyperbole thrown around about how badly we need each of those players :)
Nah....The Creed v Tutu thing has been a joke for a while.

Tano

Legend
And yet people still have their panties in a wad over passing on Creed Humphrey and bring him up regularly. Optimism goes out the window when Murphy, Latu and Verse along with a couple of the CB are available for our pick and we still take a WR over all that defensive help is passed over after all the hyperbole thrown around about how badly we need each of those players :)
That was the only pick where I screamed - McVay what the fuck are you doing.

And that was mostly due to the Tavon Austin situation (and Tutu was smaller).

Other than that I do a wait and see approach.

Edit - well I did get pissed off at the Bennett pick but even then I cooled down after awhile and said let's see how he does.

Tutu was always going to be a gadget player in my mind.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why don't we have "@Loyal gets drunk and smashes his laptop when we pass on the LT that falls to us." :laugh2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Went with trade down. Hoping it's defense or trade down, though I am fine with LT as well.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lance Zerlein must have seen the April Fools thread…..his mock on NFL network has us taking Bo Nix at 19
Nix is a McVay kind of guy…older mature rookie who can throw into tight windows and has good football IQ…not a bad runner either. Doubt it would be with #19….maybe if they trade down

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep in mind (at least) three things:

The Rams may not have a chance at another QB without a massive trade in future years. This might be the year that one falls to them.

We didn't know that AD was retiring - McVay may know things about Stafford's future that we don't.

The Rams may have one of the QBs rated far differently than we do.

Don't be surprised if weird stuff happens

WestCoastRam

Legend
Keep in mind (at least) three things:

The Rams may not have a chance at another QB without a massive trade in future years. This might be the year that one falls to them.

We didn't know that AD was retiring - McVay may know things about Stafford's future that we don't.

The Rams may have one of the QBs rated far differently than we do.

Don't be surprised if weird stuff happens
Which QB?

RamsFan4Life

Starter
PS……our Christian names are Doug and Debi

I know……too cute……..but back then…..last thing I gave AF about was her name beginning with a “D”…….she was smokin

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'll be inconsolable if we go WR at 19. I know none of the big 3 are falling to 19, 0% chance, so it will be a guy like Thomas (who i think is overrated), Mitchell (raw, not worth 19), Worthy (yuck), or McConkey (like him a lot, not at 19). There is no way I'd be happy with the position of WR at 19 period.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Nope and no thanks.
Amen. If they do Indy I am set. Used to see a lot of the combine. Worked right across the street practically

other side of the convention center from Lucas Oil

BUT……..

all done with that……fully retired.