Poll:What game does Gurley break 100 yds rushing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What game does Gurley break 100 yds rushing?

• Total voters

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I got the Browns game. I think we'll see Mason and Gurley split reps on first and second down with Benny coming in on third and longs. I don't see Gurley getting more than ten touches tomorrow.

Zona is tough to run on. I don't see it happening.

GB looks like a prime candidate. But after watching the how we traveled to last week, nope.

This is the first game I feel Gurley will get a regular work load and our offense will be on the field all game.

Yeah, the whole teams seems much faster on turn indoors. Especially the defense. We're supposed to have a pretty fast defense but they looked slower on that field in Washington.

jap

Legend
Since the 1800 yards Eric Dickerson did his rookie year can't be done with only 14 games left...We'll start shooting for 1600..:sneaky:

TGII: "Of course! it can be done! A couple 200+ or 300+ games will get me to 1000 in no time. These guys on the OL may be my friends, but if they don't block right they need to know they are going to be hurting too---'cause whether there is a hole or not I'm coming through, damnit!!!"

Last edited:

jap

Legend
Not sure he'll get the touches in PiTt.

In thinking 8 total touches.

I think the GB game with their porous run D is the game the Todd makes his name known.

You do realize he can reach 100 in a single carry or surpass the century mark in two totes, don't you? In fact, he doesn't even need to reach 100 to put the entire NFL on notice.

I'm semi-joking here, but the first time I saw Eric "the Great" Dickerson, I had to start measuring him by standards different to those I used for ordinary good RB's. There was ED and then there was everyone else, including a young Barry Sanders. The way he casually and consistently pushed the entire pile forward 4-5 yards almost every play, the way he would cut back through an open hole and bypass LB's like they were standing still, the way it was almost impossible to tackle him up high once his momentum hit a certain gear---he could usually only be tripped up, bumped out of bounds, or gang tackled after he achieved that critical warp speed point. Commentators were discussing Eric's greatness from the very first game he played.

I am well aware Gurley has yet to run in the NFL. However, from the first viewings of his highlight reels---even the ones where he was running in tight traffic with no exceptional blocking---it is his sheer balance that stood out, as in the ability to bounce off hard knocks that would topple lesser backs and continue to keep on trucking. His running evoke memories of other special backs doing likewise: Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, ED . . . I just want to see this guy go as soon as he is ready!

Last edited:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I went with Pittsburgh, and he won't need ten touches to get there.

GO RAMS!!!!