Poll:What game does Gurley break 100 yds rushing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What game does Gurley break 100 yds rushing?

• Total voters

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Not sure if this question has been put to poll yet.I only listed next 10 games because I think that's maximum allowed choices on a poll.I"m callin Green Bay game.Maybe a little ambitious thinking on my part ,but that's what I got.What say ye ROD members

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted before reading and selected...

Green Bay

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Is this in a single game or cumulative???:ROFLMAO::snicker:

I'm thinking the Brownies for the first 100yd game

Rainram

Starter
I think he could against Pittsburgh if he carried the load. But I don't think he see's upwards of 15 carries until after the bye. So I picked Cleveland.

But more directly, it's tied to his number of carries. The first game he carries it 20 times would be my answer.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since the 1800 yards Eric Dickerson did his rookie year can't be done with only 14 games left...We'll start shooting for 1600..:sneaky:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm taking Arizona. I don't think he's going to get that many touches against the Steelers, in part because it will be his first game but also because the offense of the Steelers will dictate that the Rams throw it more. In Arizona where there won't be as much scoring, I believe that the offense will run the ball more and TG will have some more experience and will possibly rush it for 100 yards

Athos

Legend
Not sure he'll get the touches in PiTt.

In thinking 8 total touches.

I think the GB game with their porous run D is the game the Todd makes his name known.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
100 yards in his debut? That would sure fire up the fan base.
If I were writing the scenario it would go something like this Gurley gets a few touches, averaging about 5 YPA, then he gets his Sea-Legs and gashes them for a couple of Long ones, goes over a 100, at that point the team is up by 14 and Fisher decides to rest Gurley for Ariz.!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I got the Browns game. I think we'll see Mason and Gurley split reps on first and second down with Benny coming in on third and longs. I don't see Gurley getting more than ten touches tomorrow.

Zona is tough to run on. I don't see it happening.

GB looks like a prime candidate. But after watching the how we traveled to last week, nope.

This is the first game I feel Gurley will get a regular work load and our offense will be on the field all game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  1. 50 yards against Pittsburgh (on limited carries)
  2. 85 Yards against Arizona
  3. 120 Yards against Green Bay

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If I were writing the scenario it would go something like this Gurley gets a few touches, averaging about 5 YPA, then he gets his Sea-Legs and gashes them for a couple of Long ones, goes over a 100, at that point the team is up by 14 and Fisher decides to rest Gurley for Ariz.!!

Well, lets just hope you're writing a non fiction novel. (y)