(Poll) What do you think about the Rams BIG draft move?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How do you feel about the Rams moving up to #1 in the draft?

• I'm ecstatic!!!

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • I'm cautiously optimistic

Votes: 67 43.2%
  • I have a bad feeling about this

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I hate it!!!

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is a draft pick if it is not a player????
He's not on a team yet, he's not in the players union he has to be picked to be a player. You are arguing semantics. You don't think anybody in the draft is worth two first round picks. He thinks players already in the league are worth them. At least that's what I gather from your posts.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hopefully i get to eat filet of crow next year. if this doesnt work, not only do the titans get a top pick, it sets the franchise back at least 2 years. maybe there's a trick up the sleeve to upgrade the receivers, i mean, you dont trade 6 picks just to draft a guy to hand the ball to gurley.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/16/rams-titans-trade-nfl-draft-johnny-manziel-rosenhaus

I think I absolutely love the Rams-Titans trade. For Tennessee, protecting Marcus Mariota is essential. But one stud offensive lineman won’t transform the Titans into contenders. Their roster is littered with deficiencies, which they can now fill with a haul of picks. Their secondary is a wreck. They could use defensive linemen. They could definitely use more than one offensive linemen.

As Peter King noted on Monday, the strength of the 2016 draft is in the middle class: “Twenty-five to 55 is the same player, to me.” “Eleven to 40 is the same guy.” “To us, 18 to 48 you can get the same player.” “Load me up with twos and threes in this draft. That’s where I’d want a lot of picks.” Well, the Titans now own picks 33, 43, 45, 64, 76.

As for the Rams? When you have the youngest roster for the fourth-straight year (last season, they opened with an average player age of 24.94) you need a quarterback. Oh, and of course that also helps as you try to sell seats in a new stadium.