POLL: What Do You Do After a Rams Loss to a Divisional Rival

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Do You Do After a Loss?

• Drink...heavily

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Post in the Vent Thread Before Mojo locks it!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Hang out in the Off Topic Areas

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Disappear (there should be no votes here)

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Post a Long Thread About the Disasterous Game

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Talk About the Dodgers

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I notice that the day after a Ram's loss, we all have different reactions, especially after a divisional loss. What do you do?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I hate when they lose, but I reeeeeaaaally hate when they shit their pants.... Against that fucking team..... On a national broadcast.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
:pI voted disappear.

I avoid the forum for the first hour or more. I need to sort my thoughts and try to keep myself from saying something I’d later regret.

Besides. It’s depressing enough after a loss like that to immediately read a bunch of griping.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I also voted disappear not that I'm going to but.

Imho no post needed from me,both sides got it covered. Lol

Imho a loss is a loss, a win is a win Whatever will be,will be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I should have added "Avoid Niner Co-worker for a day at least"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get irritated with the teams performance. Talk about it with some friends over lunch or on the phone and get over it. Then come on here and laugh at the hysteria and a handful of people that will make multiple vent threads during the week(which is happening already and is comical).

That said none of the options really apply but I’ll vote off topic threads.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What, no vote for littering the board with a dozen "My thoughts" vent threads instead of posting in the vent thread?
giphy.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get irritated with the teams performance. Talk about it with some friends over lunch or on the phone and get over it. Then come on here and laugh at the hysteria and a handful of people that will make multiple vent threads during the week(which is happening already and is comical).
Wait till I post my legitimate complaints that McVay's offensive gameplan didn't work well enough to allow AD to get his 5 sacks!!!!1 SONOFA!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What, no vote for littering the board with a dozen "My thoughts" vent threads instead of posting in the vent thread?
giphy.gif
That's what the long thread post was supposed to be...lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess what I am NOT doing today,

a) Defending Sam Sloman
b) Saying Josh Reynolds never makes big plays
c) Complimenting Ole Whit for looking as young as a wide eyed rookie
d) All of the above

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh, I've conditioned myself to not let Ls effect me. On to the next one.

I know I sound like a broken record, but....shit happens.

ff35ef781929c999d5317731ce534c7a2f987b4a.gifv

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To be honest, after a loss i wish the team could play another game immediately instead of waiting a week to erase the stink.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

C'mon, I saw a Dodgers post by you!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Voted for posting in the vent thread. Quit drinking a little over a year ago so my "drink of choice" is sharing my tears and misery with fellow Ram bros. I'll also go to the forums of other teams that lost and read how our reactions are pretty tame compared to some of them.

Ellard80

Legend

Yeah we haven't beaten this team in 3 games... losing to them isn't that shocking - they were in the super bowl last year

We CAN beat them.. but we just dont match up great with them.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah we haven't beaten this team in 3 games... losing to them isn't that shocking - they were in the super bowl last year

We CAN beat them.. but we just dont match up great with them.
Yep. That was why I think we went and got ARob to help against that running game. They just looked bigger and faster than us last night. I told my son while we were watching that shit show last night.....We gotta hope we don't play them in the playoffs....assuming we make the playoffs.