Poll- How Many Wins Do Cheatriots Get This Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Will Be Regular Season Record Of The New England Patriots?

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This one is an interesting one to watch....

Will they miss the playoffs and slide backwards? “They miss Brady”

Will they still win and make the playoffs? “Proving their success is more about the Bellichick machine”

Hmm...

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Jarrett Stidham is my cousin and I'm pumped he gets the opportunity to start. That said, I hope they crash and burn lol. I went with 7 wins.

Ram65

Legend

NFC West could give them trouble. Still get the Fins and Jets to beat up on. Ravens and Chiefs are going to be hard to beat.

I still gave them 9-11 wins. Narrowing it down to 10 wins. BB will adjust with defense and ball control offense. He will limit mistakes. Probably not enough for the really good teams but the average and below he will still win.

Tano

Legend
IMO - if you are a very good to great team you should always have a much much better record against non-division teams than division teams.

That % is about 5-1 every year so all you need to do is go 5-5 in the other games and you have 10 6 at the worst every year.

And if you are a very good team you will usually go at minimum 6-4 so 11-5 is the expected worst record you can have in that division if you're a very good team. And I will admit the Patriots were a very good team. I just won't admit they were the greatest team because they had home field advantage in the playoffs most years due to how weak their division was and playing at New England in January gives the Patriots a HUGE ADVANTAGE. So they pretty much had a very distinct advantage to get to the Super Bowl every year and if not for completely idiotic stupid moves by coaches, they should have been at best 4-3 in the Super Bowls. And I think they could have easily been 3-4.

Great? Hardly. Just a very good team that had a huge advantage over all the other teams playing in the mofo of a weak division.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless something changes with the QB sitch, they win no more than 5 games.
Their D was overrated IMO because the offense would be on the field so long they were always fresh. Nothing stresses a D like continual 3 and outs.
From the annals of “If you can’t kick em when they’re down, when can you kick em?” Teams are going to be licking their chops to wreck that team. And I think they will.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
5-11 they don't get Trevor Lawrence, but they trade up to land Justin Fields and just like that, they don't suck again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is a lot to like about Jarrett Stidham. He might surprise folks.

I’m going 9+ wins.

The defense is still very good. I think Stidham, as a first year starter, can be 90% of the 2019 version of Tom Brady... that’s probably good enough.

He’s mobile, stronger arm... Stidham has some pluses over the 2019 Brady. So not everything steps backwards.

I find it curious “how quiet” this story is. The Patriots seem to be going very confidently behind Stidham, and Hoyer... they don’t really have a Plan B right now.

Unless they are still talking to someone that’s available? But, no real indications of that.

Stidham is going to be an interesting storyline.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
i went with about 9-11 wins, I think Belicheat will adjust and still tape other teams to pull out some wins, . I'd love to see their demise but it won't be as satisfying with Brady gone

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There is a lot to like about Jarrett Stidham. He might surprise folks.

I’m going 9+ wins.

The defense is still very good. I think Stidham, as a first year starter, can be 90% of the 2019 version of Tom Brady... that’s probably good enough.

He’s mobile, stronger arm... Stidham has some pluses over the 2019 Brady. So not everything steps backwards.

I find it curious “how quiet” this story is. The Patriots seem to be going very confidently behind Stidham, and Hoyer... they don’t really have a Plan B right now.

Unless they are still talking to someone that’s available? But, no real indications of that.

Stidham is going to be an interesting storyline.
There are two, quite good QB's out there to be had. One was an MVP a couple of years ago. The other was one play away from winning a Superbowl in 2012/13. I would hate to see either in a putriot uni...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

If you say so... Kaepernick played just fine the last time we faced him. I would trust him before scam Newton, but both are better and more proven than a lot of starting QB's in this league.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
I had heard they were interested in Andy Dalton before the Bengals cut him. Not sure if he's still available