Poll- How Many Wins Do Cheatriots Get This Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Will Be Regular Season Record Of The New England Patriots?

• Total voters

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Got A feeling we will be enjoying a Patriot demise this year.
I am Poorly educated on the strength's or potential of the AFC East teams for upcoming season.Patriots included
So any insight from you guys on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1591924563698.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Zero. And I hope that whichever quarterback they take busts.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losses - Bills, Rams, Chiefs, Jets, 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, and maybe the Jets again?

8-8

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Man I wish we could play the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins twice every year.

Man ain't that the truth. How many years were the Patriots all but guaranteed 6 wins and how many less playoff
appearances would they have made had they only been playing in a division that wasn't the worst in the NFL.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
My Pats friend is so concerned about player all of a sudden and thinks the season may not happen.

He just doesn't want to take the Ls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They had a 14 odd points per game against last season. And will have an elite defense in 2020. So I wouldn't be too quick to count them out.

Buffalo has the roster to take the division but the Pats are still gonna be a nasty matchup and will probably win 10+ games.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

My apologies FLV.
Mods please feel free to adjust any specs that may improve poll. Thanks

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

The same way we were able to compete with the Seahawks , even when we were sporting losing records..
Familiarity

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I went with 9 wins. I'm expecting a suffocating defense and shortened games from the evil genius to maximize what they're working with.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
10-6.

Wins - Jets x2, Broncos, Buffalo, Dolphins x2, Texans, Chargers, Raiders and Arizona.

Loss - Buffalo, KC, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Ravens.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The same way we were able to compete with the Seahawks , even when we were sporting losing records..
Familiarity
Yeah. Usually it's the assholes in your own division that trip up teams from having 1 and 2 seeds every year.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I went with 9 wins. I'm expecting a suffocating defense and shortened games from the evil genius to maximize what they're working with.

Definitely agree with your assessment that Bill will pull wins where other coaches would falter.
As much as I hate him, he did learn from my favorite coach of all time in Mr Parcells.
And Mr Parcells was a master at maximizing the talent on hand.
I would add that Bellichick has to have an affective run game to go with that D.
Pretty decent run game and Bill's mastery of D and 9 to 10 wins is very attainable.