Please, please, please…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Don’t wear blue pants next Monday.

Actually, just fucking get rid of them altogether.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I don't mind the blue pants with bone.

But put me in the camp of disliking them with the blue jersey. That is NOT a good look (IMO) and I am surprised the Rams wear it so often.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blueberry uniforms are bad
Blue pants with either other jersey I'm ok with

BTW we know what they'll wear already and it's bone on bone

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Next week will be interesting. This is our first week in Florida, east coast time. Just watched MNF and man.... it's gonna be tough figuring out the nights routine next week!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Next week will be interesting. This is our first week in Florida, east coast time. Just watched MNF and man.... it's gonna be tough figuring out the nights routine next week!!!

You're retired now Brudda... you can just sleep in as long as you like next Tuesday.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Blue pants with bone/white jersey IN SEATTLE is ok ... we've won our last two trips there in that combo, including a playoff win.

But nowhere else.

and NEVER blueberries, which is the worst uniform combination in the history of the universe, and as I said in the poll I conducted earlier in this year, anyone who like that combination needs to be slapped hard.

:)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
pleasepleaseplease-please.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blue pants with bone/white jersey IN SEATTLE is ok ... we've won our last two trips there in that combo, including a playoff win.

But nowhere else.

and NEVER blueberries, which is the worst uniform combination in the history of the universe, and as I said in the poll I conducted earlier in this year, anyone who like that combination needs to be slapped hard.

:)
96TU0PF.gif

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Blueberry uniforms are bad
Blue pants with either other jersey I'm ok with

BTW we know what they'll wear already and it's bone on bone

Isn't that just for the jerseys? I swear we've worn blue/blue and bone/blue this season. That graphic implies otherwise..

EDIT: Yeah, we just wore blue/bone and that graphic has the Jaguars game under the "royal" category