2021 Uniform Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
According to those graphics, no blueberry pants!:thumbsup1::hug:
Ha, that was my first thought after seeing it. Sweet. We open with the "modern throwback" but then hardly see 'em the rest of the way. Mostly gonna see my least favorite. Oh well.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they wore the bone on bone against the Falcons home unis, it would look like "the Longest Yard"
(And Rams would be the guards unfortunately)
611VrGkLI1L._CR150,0,385,385_UX175.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Interesting that all three games with modern throwbacks are prime time games - 3 out of 5.

Seems they know what fans like. I don't understand why then they would limit to 3 games. Jersey sales? Gotta unload a shit ton of bone unis?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every time @Loyal hears Bone Jersey, he thinks some mobster got laid on the east coast.

I just can’t stand them. (Sorry to those that do)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every time @Loyal hears Bone Jersey, he thinks some mobster got laid on the east coast.

I just can’t stand them. (Sorry to those that do)
YOUSONOFA ~ Bone Lover's

wait, that didn't sound right.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
12 games with either bone or white jerseys, and only 5 games with royal jersey. Kinda weird.

And no mention of pant color with the bone/royal jersey. So (for better or worse) the blueberry combo is still in play.

I've done my share of griping about the new unis... for me, the darker the better...whatever looks most like the classics. But now that the season is here, I kinda don't give a crap about the unis anymore, just go out and win!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My jersey schedule looks like this. Picked it up yesterday.
downsized_0907211418.jpg

I was out looking in brick n mortar stores for one of the new jerseys(#99) and found NOTHING. All the retailers i went to said they don't have them because they're new. Whaa...?

The Dickerson 1984 throwback is really nice though.

EasyE

Starter
i love the dirty laundry away unis.....they look "all business".....look like something Deacon would love to wear....

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Ha, that was my first thought after seeing it. Sweet. We open with the "modern throwback" but then hardly see 'em the rest of the way. Mostly gonna see my least favorite. Oh well.
Probably just talking jersey.. i bet the blue pants will be worn at times.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The Rams are wearing the “modern throwbacks” 3 times as that is the league rule on alternates.

It makes sense the games with alternates come at the expense of the royal jersey, as the home team chooses their uniforms.

Therefore, more bone zone for away games.

edit: I double checked, and there is actually only 1 game where it looks like we will wear bone at home - 9/26 against Tampa

Last edited:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I would have thought we would be wearing Royal at home most weeks ? Why bone so often?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Might as well put this here…

I noticed on the Rams front page… Stafford’s gradient has been mostly brushed out.

That would be a popular update (gradient removed), when allowed to do that.

View attachment 47821

Compared to;

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/1435679340113514500?s=21

That is definitely noticeable, and also weird.

Why would they take the time to digitally alter the image? I can only hope they'll (eventually) take input from the fans and get rid of the gradient. Looks MUCH better without it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That is definitely noticeable, and also weird.

Why would they take the time to digitally alter the image? I can only hope they'll (eventually) take input from the fans and get rid of the gradient. Looks MUCH better without it.

I posted somewhere a podcast with Kevin Demoff as guest, and I interpreted from that things like the gradient can be changed as early as next year.

I might have heard that wrong, but that’s what I interpreted.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I guess the players really like the Bone? I don't mind it, but it's easily my least favourite of the three options at this time. I'd rather they used it for some early outdoor games and maybe the TNF stuff, assuming they're still doing colour rush concepts. Royal and the Modern throwback should be used more.

Removing/reducing the gradient would probably go a long way to winning some fans over. I'm still "whatever" on it, it doesn't excite me or anything, but I don't seethe when I see it either. I selfishly like the more rounded style because I can wear a Rams shirt and blend in more with all the GAA/EPL kits people wear around here.