Please Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The new ROD layout doesn't work for me. When I'm online at work. I go on and try to read posts, but everyones Avatar is too big and covers up half of their posts. Is it just me?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it's your employers way of telling you to get on with some work?! Seriously works fine for me and I'm at work myself.

Alan

Legend
Hold down the Ctrl key and hit the - key to make everything smaller.
Plus, never listen to any of my computer advice after you try this. Phx taught me this. :)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hold down the Ctrl key and hit the - key to make everything smaller.
Plus, never listen to any of my computer advice after you try this. Phx taught me this. :)

That made everything smaller. In reality I only need all the avatars smaller. I'll try to get a pic, but I get no wifi here. Sucks. But thanks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
See what I mean? Hopefully this pic upload works.

Attachments

• Problem.JPG
    Problem.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 241

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
clear your browser cache

I cleared everything it gives me access to. History, cookies, etc. But the company I work for limits access. That's all I could do. Maybe I have to suffer and wait til I get home

rdw

Pro Bowler
try to run your browser in incognito / privacy mode. I believe that won't use your cache and if it works then you know what the problem is at least.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe you need to get a new job?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Resignation letter should start with "It is with a heavy heart........................."

If desperate at the bottom left corner of each page there's an option on the theme, change it to "ROD Original" and it switches to the white theme from a couple of months ago.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
The new ROD layout doesn't work for me. When I'm online at work. I go on and try to read posts, but everyones Avatar is too big and covers up half of their posts. Is it just me?

I had this exact same problem.

How about switching themes?

^ This fixed it. I've switched back to the old theme "ROD original" and its working fine again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely you still use typewriters in Brum Lumber old boy!