Please Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At work ,tells me you are more then likely using IE. If that be the case, tell your employer to use a better browser.

You sir are correct. But to them, I am an ant. They could care less if I have full functionality on ROD. They would say "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Here is your severance package, now you can sit at home using Google Chrome and not have to worry about this issue"

PhxRam

You sir are correct. But to them, I am an ant. They could care less if I have full functionality on ROD. They would say "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Here is your severance package, now you can sit at home using Google Chrome and not have to worry about this issue"

has this always been the case (not working?)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
has this always been the case (not working?)

No, it started yesterday but I was too busy to complain to you guys. Today is slower around here haha. I liked the new layout. Worked for me for a few days, not sure why the avatars went all wack. But at least I can use the old layout and be fine.

PhxRam

No, it started yesterday but I was too busy to complain to you guys. Today is slower around here haha. I liked the new layout. Worked for me for a few days, not sure why the avatars went all wack. But at least I can use the old layout and be fine.

let me try something..

Alan

Legend
BigRamFan startling us all:
Yeah, no one needs to see an enlarged photo of me...
WOW! I hadn't even noticed you were in the picture until you just pointed it out. Thanks. I guess. :LOL:

PhxRam

how about now?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
how about now?

Nope still wonky. Not all the avatars tho. Only yours, mine and a couple others. Maybe IE just cant support avatars over a certain size, thats why some of them are three times bigger then the others. Not sure.

PhxRam

Nope still wonky. Not all the avatars tho. Only yours, mine and a couple others. Maybe IE just cant support avatars over a certain size, thats why some of them are three times bigger then the others. Not sure.

now?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
At work ,tells me you are more then likely using IE. If that be the case, tell your employer to use a better browser.

I'll add it to the list of things I need to tell my employer! :sneaky:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I use Chrome on my work computer for browsing but a lot of our software runs on Internet Explorer with less glitches.