Playoffs: Falcons @ Rams it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2017-12-31_21-57-34.png

upload_2017-12-31_21-58-5.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regardless, we just need to feed Gurley. He's our key to victory.

TexasRam

Legend
Any given Sunday a lesser team can win.

But I feel good about the Rams matchup vs the Falcons.

Mack and Levitre are dealing with injuries and get their bodies pressed vs Donald. Julio’s ankle may not be 100%.

Atlanta’s defense will have a hard time stopping our offense and their offense has really taken a step back this year.

I see a 37-20 type of game with the Rams pulling away in the 3rd quarter.

jacktheripper85

Starter
The Falcons deserve to be one-and-done in the playoffs after that steaming pile they left in last season's Super Bowl. What an embarrassment that was. They let down every NFC team and all of us who detest the Patriots organization.

Agreed. I’m actually glad we are playing them and I don’t even think it’s going to be close. Historically soft team combined with playing on the road with an inferior staff compared to ours-I think we win by 2 scores. I’m much more comfortable going against what the Falcons offer as opposed to the variables that a Newton and Kuechly throw at you if we faced Carolina.

fearsomefour

Legend
Falcons average just under 22 points a game on the road this year.
If the Rams keep them near their average we should win.
Can't have a meltdown by Ficken.
Have to avoid multiple big plays.
Can't allow the big gash runs early which they are capable of.
So, win the toss do you take the ball or defer?
I'm deferring all day.
Get a stop and get the ball after halftime adjustments. The third quarter has been key all year and I want the ball starting the third quarter.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn’t it be crazy if Tavon actually goes off against the Falcons. I can see it with how heavy they are gone be focused on Gurley.

To me this game is going to come down to Tru vs Julio. If Julio gets hot this game is over no big plays keep him in front and tackle.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was referring only to the point if the Saints had lost today how we would have TO GO to that dome MAYBE and so many would be second guessing things. I'm long over it and glad we won't be in the Voo Doo dome this Playoff year. I think it comes down to RAMS vs aints in L.A. for NFC Championship.
WE GOT THIS:rockon:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
They're the point that big game experience doesn't mean anything when the team you're playing is better.
Not to be argumentative here but;

Whether we are better than the Falcons actually remains to be proven.

Look at the results of first-year playoff teams this young and it's pretty dismal.

That being said, I do think we will win, it's just going to be a dogfight.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I wanted the falcons all along, I think it will be a high scoring game and I'm more confident in those than a defensive battle with Carolina .

Tru and Joyner it's time to earn your money!

Our Recievers match up great with their corners and we should see a couple big plays !

Saturday 815pm I will be ready !

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Big game experience was supposed to elevate Seattle to win a few weeks ago over us. I'm not concerned about that. I am concerned about Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and a good running game.
I think the Saints are a better Team than the Falcon's and we Beat them, So I'm not overly worried! It should be a real good game, But the Rams will WIN! Final score ... 27-17 Rams!! (But it won't really be as close as the score indicates!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You have to play the best....I understand it's about match ups and they scare me too, but you cannot hide in post season unless you're the Patriots of course.
We all need to remember, we are in the Post Season now! It a New Season! Throw out the regular Season Stats!! It's a NEW Ball Game!! And it's called " One-and-Done!" IF your not playing your "A" game"!! GO RAMS!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you ask some Eagles fans, the Rams traveling cross country to cold weather is a death sentence.

Yeah, I'll take Goff in the cold over Foles any day.
I'll take our " 8-1 on the Road Warrior's" any day!

jap

Legend
Wouldn’t it be crazy if Tavon actually goes off against the Falcons. I can see it with how heavy they are gone be focused on Gurley.

You mean, that a team gets so ultra focused on stopping the Gurley Man that they actually forget about our Little Big Man? I would love to see that happen, but I doubt it ever will. However, if Tavon gets away with a big play or two that would be sweet since it will transfer attention to him and off the Gurley Express!

To me this game is going to come down to Tru vs Julio. If Julio gets hot this game is over no big plays keep him in front and tackle.

Tru is gonna need help, even if Julio is hurting. I don't know where the rapport between Jared & Sammy is right now, but this would normally be the type of game that would have Sammy aching to demonstrate what he can do. With one of the best NFL receivers on the other side of the field, Sammy should be open to dominating if the rapport with Jared is ripe enough.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Crap crap crap

Really wanted NO to win

Really wanted Car and Phi instead of ATL and Min

Crap

Yup, Minn. has a long history of spoiler @ home when it comes to the Rams. Atl is the defending conference champion with plenty of playoff experience. Anyone who thinks this game is a walk over and looking towards the division game against Minn. is whistling past the GRAVE YARD.

Step at a time, game at a time and lets pray we'll still have a game to watch on Jan 14. ;)