Playoffs: Falcons @ Rams it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Last year's hi-lights from the game. You will never convince me the Falcons are better this year than last year, and yet we have gotten so much better. As painful as it was to watch these hi-lights, we are light years ahead of last year. Just looking at our personnel and coaching staff, on both sides of the ball, compared to last year is really unbelievable. Playoff experience or not, this year's team has the confidence to play with anyone. In the words of 1980 Olympic Hockey Coach Herb Brooks, "Play Your Game!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Watching NFLN discussion about Rams / Falcons game. Willie McGinest piped in saying Atlanta's defensive speed will be too much for the Rams to handle and they will slow Gurley, and take away our best receiver. He also mentioned their offense it too explosive and the Rams won't be able to slow them down. I love how the "experts" continue to rate this team as inferior. I really hope we put a complete beat down on the falcons from the opening kickoff to the last snap in the game, so some of these clowns will finally show some respect.
Yep! A Beat-Down like we put on Seattle would do Nicely! I would really like to shut 'Willie's' big mouth!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year's hi-lights from the game. You will never convince me the Falcons are better this year than last year, and yet we have gotten so much better. As painful as it was to watch these hi-lights, we are light years ahead of last year. Just looking at our personnel and coaching staff, on both sides of the ball, compared to last year is really unbelievable. Playoff experience or not, this year's team has the confidence to play with anyone. In the words of 1980 Olympic Hockey Coach Herb Brooks, "Play Your Game!"

God, that was painful to watch!

But... OTOH, amazing what a difference good coaching and a few actually good free agent additions can make.

You can throw out what happened last year... this game and anything else Fisher coached.

As the week progresses, I'm feeling pretty good about the Rams beating ATL.

Hope I'm right!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1/6/2018 - Day of the game.

16- Jared Goff
20- Lamarcus Joyner
18- Cooper Kupp

They will all have touchdowns.

#illuminati
200.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mcvay over Quinn.

Yeah the staff matchup gives me a lot of confidence. McVay and Phillips vs their counterparts on the Atlanta staff... I see both matchups clearly favoring the Rams.

Sark is a dumb@$$. And the Rams have seen the Pete Carroll defense like six times this season, and let's not act like Atlanta is some juggernaut.

They're in for a long night IMO.