Playoff Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jesus fuck. Gonna call it now... We are going to beat the 9ers this weekend. Then we're gonna draw those fucks right away in the playoffs no thanks to the Cowboys.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Jesus fuck. Gonna call it now... We are going to beat the 9ers this weekend. Then we're gonna draw those fucks right away in the playoffs no thanks to the Cowboys.
Well, they had Parson's last week and still lost so........

I thought it all centered on if the Saints won for who we played?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pretty sure Dallas has to win for SF to go home. But might have mixed it up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pretty sure Dallas has to win for SF to go home. But might have mixed it up.
Nope. If NO wins and we beat SF, the DAL/PHI outcomes doesn’t even change any matchups. NO would be in and SF out. If NO loses, then it would determine who we play. DAL wins and we play PHI and if PHI wins, we’d play SF. So Go RAMS and Go Saints!

dang

Legend
Nope. If NO wins and we beat SF, the DAL/PHI outcomes doesn’t even change any matchups. NO would be in and SF out. If NO loses, then it would determine who we play. DAL wins and we play PHI and if PHI wins, we’d play SF. So Go RAMS and Go Saints!
Week 18 priorities for the Rams :

Priority #1 -Rams need to prove they can beat SF. They will be getting Coach RatBoy’s best so take care of the ball, check Samuel and the SF running game and come hard at Jimmy G-string.

Priority #2 - take care of #1 and nothing else matters.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Pretty sure the Eagles are going to rest. Between their own outbreak and little difference between the 6 and 7 seed, no point in playing starters

socalrams90

Starter
FE4E9594-C6F3-4040-B0E9-D06BEE3B89D6.jpeg

Cowboys win basically prevents us from playing the Niners first round unless BOTH Carolina and Seattle beat the Bucs and cardinals tmw AND saints lose.

Last edited:

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
The only seeding that makes a big difference outside the 1 is the 2 because it guarantees you two home games.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Had Dallas beaten AZ, I bet mcvay would have rested guys. Rams would be locked into a 3, 4 seed

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly love the current playoff matchups (as they stand before the game):
(1) Packers: First-round bye
(7) Eagles at (2) Rams
(6) 49ers at (3) Buccaneers
(5) Cardinals at (4) Cowboys

These matchups eliminate either Cards or Cowgirls, Whiner or Succs, and I think has us matched up against the weakest opponent. I think for this order to stay as it is, all we need is a Rams W. In the 2nd round, we'd see either Succs/Cowgirls/or Cards. I don't hate it. WHO'S HOUSE!!