Playoff GDT: Pittsburgh at Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I disagree, if the Steelers were able to get Williams and Brown back, IMO, they would've had a much better chance, but the Steelers did lose so right now I'm pleased.

I tend to agree the Steelers might have been a better matchup against the Patriots.

Then again, Denver is at home. Would be awesome to see Peyton make the Super Bowl.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Then again, Denver is at home. Would be awesome to see Peyton make the Super Bowl.

Right now ABNE....Anybody But New England....That would nice and the only chance the Broncos have is to run it down the Pats throat, but with Edelman back don't see it happening, but I will be rooting very hard for Denver.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I disagree, if the Steelers were able to get Williams and Brown back, IMO, they would've had a much better chance, but the Steelers did lose so right now I'm pleased.

I tend to agree the Steelers might have been a better matchup against the Patriots.

Pittsburgh's defense has been inconsistent all year. They also have a ton of injuries beyond just the RBs and Antonio Brown. Also historically, Tom Brady makes Pittsburgh his bitch especially in New England.

Denver has the better defense and can control that offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't know. Denver beat NE. Pittsburgh didn't. Plus, as you said, Denver is at home. Which means the Patriots won't get home cooking from the refs.

And I think it'll be fun to see the final chapter of Manning vs. Brady play out.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

With all due respect sir, I hope you're correct, but with Julian Edelman at WR the Patriots have won every game he's started, so I'm not sure about controlling that offense, but I sure hope so.

lockdnram21

Legend
Patriots gone beat Denver easil . Manning is going suck it up. Panthers vs patriots in super bowl

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
With all due respect sir, I hope you're correct, but with Julian Edelman at WR the Patriots have won every game he's started, so I'm not sure about controlling that offense, but I sure hope so.

I've been following Denver b/c of their defense all year (FF purposes) they are at full health and at home. They can handle Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've been following Denver b/c of their defense all year (FF purposes) they are at full health and at home. They can handle Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola.

Awesome so give me a prediction I would be overjoyed with a Bronco victory.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Pittsburgh's defense has been inconsistent all year. They also have a ton of injuries beyond just the RBs and Antonio Brown. Also historically, Tom Brady makes Pittsburgh his bitch especially in New England.

^^ THIS ^^

Pittsburgh couldn't stop Gronk in Week 1.

Count me among those who believe that Denver at home has a better chance of knocking off the Pats than Pittsburgh traveling to Foxboro.

And then there's this:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/18/tom-brady-is-a-mere-2-6-in-denver/

I'm rooting for a Panthers-Broncos Super Bowl.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Here is a stat I saw on twitter: Tom Brady is 2-6 in his career when playing in Denver. (y)