Playoff GDT: Pittsburgh at Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Manning just got lit the fuck up!!! And of course fumbles the snap on the next play :rant:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the most exciting game. Good battle, though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
13-12 Steelers.

If Denver wants to win this, they need to keep the Steelers from scoring here. This feels like a FG wins it game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow, old man Manning making a play without his rascal lol. good stuff.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That play made me mad. How the fuck is he not down? So you can just go down, clearly giving yourself up and then get back up and throw? Fuck that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice drive, TD, and 2 point conversion. Broncos!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The timing on that fumble by the Steelers RB was terrible man. Dude probably cost his team the game.

And the worst thing? Broncos look terrible and ripe for getting rolled by the effin Patriots. Think I'm gonna vomit.

Q729

Legend
The timing on that fumble by the Steelers RB was terrible man. Dude probably cost his team the game.

And the worst thing? Broncos look terrible and ripe for getting rolled by the effin Patriots. Think I'm gonna vomit.
I don't think any of these teams are going to have a chance against them anymore. Go ahead football gods. Give me my usual undesirable Super Bowl. 2016 Edition: Pats/Cards.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well the good thing is I think the Panthers are going to annihilate the Patriots IF they can get by Arizona.

My most undesirable ending is the Cards getting their first Super Bowl win. My schadenfreude rooting order is vs 9ers > Division Opponents > Patriots > Broncos as a general rule. So yeah, probably gonna be annoyed by the Super Bowl.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm so tired of Manning vs Brady. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I wish they would both retire. It's getting old seeing them every single year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Patriots will crush the Broncos, but at least it will be in Denver....K Chris Boswell is a free agent, if the Steelers let him go and keep Suisham, the Rams should pounce.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
:doh::doh::doh:

Well the Broncos have a better chance to beat NE than the Steelers anyway.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
:doh::doh::doh:

Well the Broncos have a better chance to beat NE than the Steelers anyway.

I disagree, if the Steelers were able to get Williams and Brown back, IMO, they would've had a much better chance, but the Steelers did lose so right now I'm pleased.