Playoff GDT: Green Bay at Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I couldn't believe that either. Nobody covering Fitzgerald at that moment was a huge gaffe. However, when he caught the ball there were several chances for people to tackle him but he was not going to allow that to happen. He must really want to get one before he retires.
I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he made the play and got to love the creativity of Arizona play calling to get him the ball at the goal line.
But you cant leave him open like that. And at his size with a full head of steam he is impossible to take down. I have a hard time placing blame on the missed tackles there, would have taken a monumental play to stop him (or most WR) in that position

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Arizona is a retirement haven....like Florida and So Cal actually, you always end up with a lot of fans from all over. No idea why a Bengals for (or whatever) would go to a playoff game not involving their team....and wear their teams gear.
That has always been weird to me.

IDK if that stadium was full of retirees tho lol.

Next week it should be insane should the shitchickens win today. I hope not. Cardinals/Panthers please...