Playoff GDT: Green Bay at Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Add this to yet another crazy Playoff game this year. There's been some really good games do far.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Games like this show why we love teams and the players who go all out. Honestly who cared about those teams' OCs or owners? So despite all this relocation bullshit, just follow and cheer the TEAM and not worry about ownership and other shit you can't control.

I want any combination of Arizona, Pittsburgh, Carolina, or Denver in the SB. Preferably Pittsburgh/Carolina. Fuck the shitchickens and I'm only going Patriots if they play said shitchickens.

Also,t hat Arizona stadium is a real home field advantage. Hope the Rams can do that in Stan-Land. But why the hell are their always fans wearing random teams' shirts? Throughout the game I caught people wearing Bengals hoodies, Steeler shirts, and 2 Viking fans decked out.

fearsomefour

Legend
This game was insane. Justice that Fitzgerald wins it. I'm rooting for Arizona or Carolina. Best case scenario for me is Arizona/Carolina vs. Denver in the Super Bowl.
He found some of his lost speed on that 75 yarder to open OT.
He looked fast for the first time in a while on that one. Palmer could have tossed 5 picks in that game....sometimes a little luck helps.

fearsomefour

Legend
Games like this show why we love teams and the players who go all out. Honestly who cared about those teams' OCs or owners? So despite all this relocation bullcrap, just follow and cheer the TEAM and not worry about ownership and other crap you can't control.

I want any combination of Arizona, Pittsburgh, Carolina, or Denver in the SB. Preferably Pittsburgh/Carolina. freak the shitchickens and I'm only going Patriots if they play said shitchickens.

Also,t hat Arizona stadium is a real home field advantage. Hope the Rams can do that in Stan-Land. But why the hell are their always fans wearing random teams' shirts? Throughout the game I caught people wearing Bengals hoodies, Steeler shirts, and 2 Viking fans decked out.

Arizona is a retirement haven....like Florida and So Cal actually, you always end up with a lot of fans from all over. No idea why a Bengals for (or whatever) would go to a playoff game not involving their team....and wear their teams gear.
That has always been weird to me.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Great game, but I'm tired of seeing NFC north teams choke away games vs the NFC west in the playoffs. Hawks & Cards should both be at home right now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This game was insane. Justice that Fitzgerald wins it. I'm rooting for Arizona or Carolina. Best case scenario for me is Arizona/Carolina vs. Denver in the Super Bowl.

^ this.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Larry Fitzgerald is pure class and passion. My favorite player that's not a Ram. Plus, he has a last name that is typically reserved for beasts :shades:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Larry Fitzgerald is pure class and passion. My favorite player that's not a Ram. Plus, he has a last name that is typically reserved for beasts :shades:

Me too. I think he's a big reason why I respect the Cardinals.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Me too. I think he's a big reason why I respect the Cardinals.

I can't stand Arians but Fitzgerald deserves a Super Bowl for all the work he has put in for that team, IMO. Much respect.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't stand Arians but Fitzgerald deserves a Super Bowl for all the work he has put in for that team, IMO. Much respect.

Agreed. I respect the hell out of him. One of my favorite things about him is that he doesn't constantly bitch for penalties like most WRs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Some crazy stats from the game:

Cards:
-1st team in nfl history to win two postseason games by scoring a TD in OT.
-Fitzgerald only WR with three postseason games with 150+ yards.

Packers:
-All NFL Teams 0-10 on 4th and 20+ this season before this game. Rodgers did it from the 5 yard line.
-Aaron Rodgers had two completions of 40+ air yards on final drive, had three all season entering the game.
-Aaron Rodgers in OT games - 0-7, 3 in playoffs, which ties Favre and P.Manning.
-Jeff Janis before this game in 2 years - 4 catches, 95 yards, 0 td's. On final drive of game - 101 yards(145 total) and a td(two total).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Cards:

Packers:
-All NFL Teams 0-10 on 4th and 20+ this season before this game. Rodgers did it from the 5 yard line.
-Aaron Rodgers had two completions of 40+ air yards on final drive, had three all season entering the game.
-Aaron Rodgers in OT games - 0-7, 3 in playoffs, which ties Favre and P.Manning.
-Jeff Janis before this game in 2 years - 4 catches, 95 yards, 0 td's. On final drive of game - 101 yards(145 total) and a td(two total).

Crazy that Jerry Rice was only 3 total yards away from four.(had 2 of 150+ and 2 games where he ended with 148 and 149 yards)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Crazy that Jerry Rice was only 3 total yards away from four.(had 2 of 150+ and 2 games where he ended with 148 and 149 yards)
I did not know that. thats crazy and a better accomplishment IMO, but Fitz aint done yet, he could still get four games of 150+.
Fitz won the Cards the game today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still cant comprehend how Fitzgerald, of all people, was left alone there.
Palmer was never going to run, just cant fathom the quitting on that play.
All in all, an amazing game and what a crazy encore to the 2009 Wild Card game

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Cards:

Packers:

Amazing stats. It is awe inspiring when two greats can rise to the top to play in a playoff game like they did. How can a guy be that good and then be even better in the clutch. Crazy.

Still cant comprehend how Fitzgerald, of all people, was left alone there.
Palmer was never going to run, just cant fathom the quitting on that play.
All in all, an amazing game and what a crazy encore to the 2009 Wild Card game

Yeah I couldn't believe that either. Nobody covering Fitzgerald at that moment was a huge gaffe. However, when he caught the ball there were several chances for people to tackle him but he was not going to allow that to happen. He must really want to get one before he retires.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I dunno guys. The more I watch the NFL, the more it starts to resemble the WWE....