Play Action

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Regarding Tavon: There is no scenario short of Watkins not resigning and Thomas and Reynolds blowing up in a freak grease-fire accident that doesn't mean he's gone next year. I can't see anyone trading for that contract but would love to trade him for even a ham sandwich cause we won't get anything for cutting him next year.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yeah you and I are pretty far apart on that one lol. I think it's time to trade him but wtf do I know. Nothing apparently.
Having a different opinion is not me saying you don't know anything. It could just mean, it's what I hope happens.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd love to have a bug in Snead's phone just for entertainment purposes. I'm sure he's made some calls and yeah, it's probably a "how much salary do we have to eat" vs "what would a team give up for him" type equation.

I've accepted that he's a next year cut or trade.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Having a different opinion is not me saying you don't know anything. It could just mean, it's what I hope happens.

What I meant by me knowing nothing is I was convinced the Rams would move him in camp.

Zero

Pro Bowler
.what ever happened to the technique whereby the quarterback hides the ball as he fakes a handoff....I think it is an art lost

Welcome to ROD
This is so true..High school teams generally do a better job than the NFL
at playfakes. Doesn't make sense to me,at all.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Love the play action but would rather have an offense that can execute all types of plays to keep the defenses second guessing. So far, McVay has shown that: seen sprinkles of play action, think I saw one play under the pistol. McVay's bread and butter is 2 TE sets or nickel bunch packages

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Play-action has been tremendous. My favorite has been the play-action bootleg by Goff where he stretches to Gurley on the fake and rolls out for a pass to underneath TE or wide out over the top when he pulls up, unwinds and throws a beauty over the top!!