Plaschke/LA Times - Unless the Rams suddenly get good, their coach is probably getting fired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Day Late, and a Dollar short!" as they Say! I think we saw the " Disintegration" Sunday against the Cheatriots!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
If this story is on point then I am looking forward to next season in a big way. This change is long over due. I railed against the hire 5 years ago because of his results in Tennessee. Now those same results have plagued my beloved Rams. :)

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Piece is spot on. Funny how Fishers extension was not announced in a presser, but somehow right before a road game right after Dickersons comments. Regime change is on the way..shame we had to grunt through the last 5 years. Hopefully some key pieces added during the Snisher era will help make this franchise respectable again.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would be shocked if Fisher isn't the coach in 2017.
lead_large.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Also, could the moderators order me a pizza and have it sent to my house please. Pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, Italian sausage, and green peppers. A few extra packs of pepper to sprinkle on top. Thanks.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If we finish 6-10 (and I'm not sure we can do that)....dear lord, they have to fire Fisher.
Or do they....:mrburns:

FRO

Legend
Rams flavored Hope.

Fisher is your coach for 2017 and deep down you all know it.
Last week Demoff was out there spinning on why Fisher deserves to be the coach next year. That's not something an organization does that is thinking about firing the guy. What Fisher has done for Kroenke and Demoff does go beyond wins and losses. He helped get the team to LA. He will be rewarded for that and given ample opportunity to make it work as a head coach.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What Fisher has done for Kroenke and Demoff does go beyond wins and losses. He helped get the team to LA. He will be rewarded for that and given ample opportunity to make it work as a head coach.

If they do that, then Kroenke's reward will be a progressively emptier stadium next year until it's down to about 35,000 fans. Way to reward Fisher guys.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last week Demoff was out there spinning on why Fisher deserves to be the coach next year. That's not something an organization does that is thinking about firing the guy. What Fisher has done for Kroenke and Demoff does go beyond wins and losses. He helped get the team to LA. He will be rewarded for that and given ample opportunity to make it work as a head coach.

They wouldn't even announce his extension. Their silence speaks volumes.

Or am i seeing what i want to see?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Also, could the moderators order me a pizza and have it sent to my house please. Pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, Italian sausage, and green peppers. A few extra packs of pepper to sprinkle on top. Thanks.
200.gif