Pick your past Ram.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's definitely Kurt, but he is a poor fit for out system.

I disagree sir, great players adapt to any system and if Fisher had Warner, he might feel differently...You are correct my esteem colleague with this team there is only one easy answer and may God bless us everyone.
kurt-warner-st-louis-rams-arizona-cardinals_pg_600.jpg

Memphis Ram

Legend
If you could pick one past Ram that you think would make the biggest difference at putting this team over the top. Who would it be?

I'll start with the obvious choice.

Kurt Warner

Thread Over.

Turn the lights out when you are done.
tumblr_mhoc0kKtVx1qfoz5to1_500.gif

FRO

Legend
I disagree sir, great players adapt to any system and if Fisher had Warner, he might feel differently...You are correct my esteem colleague with this team there is only one easy answer and may God bless us everyone.
kurt-warner-st-louis-rams-arizona-cardinals_pg_600.jpg
I don't see Fisher ever supporting an uptempo offense where the offensive possessions don't always eat up clock. Then you have what th Giants had in 2003 with Warner, a good QB that did not fit the system. Still would be better than Foles most likely.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I don't see Fisher ever supporting an uptempo offense where the offensive possessions don't always eat up clock. Then you have what th Giants had in 2003 with Warner, a good QB that did not fit the system. Still would be better than Foles most likely.

What the Giants had was a Kurt Warner (though pretty good) who was still not right yet, IMO. Either way, they had a winning record during his starts.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
How about Quinn crashing in from one side and the Deacon creating havoc on the other.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Honestly Lane was who I thought of 1st!! BUT ..

For me there is ONLY one choice, MARSHALL FAULK!! He did it all and it was like having a Head Coach on the field. A great football player with a GREAT football mind!! In my mind there's No GSOT without him!!

Yeah but the thread was about who would make this year's team over the top. Faulk with Gurley and Mason? Seems like a waste when you can choose another ram legend to shore up a position in need.

RamWoodie

Legend
Nolan Cromwell!!! One of the smartest secondary players I remember.

After that...having a CB tandem of Rod Perry and Pat Thomas!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah but the thread was about who would make this year's team over the top. Faulk with Gurley and Mason? Seems like a waste when you can choose another ram legend to shore up a position in need.
I see your point, but Gurley, may not be quite ready yet, and who better to 'coach the RB's/WR's up' than Faulk!?!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Without question it is Kurt Warner... however if I had to pick #2 it would be Isaac Bruce.

I think our WR would benefit greatly from one of the best route runners we've had.

Orlando Pace would be a good one too.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the Giants had was a Kurt Warner (though pretty good) who was still not right yet, IMO. Either way, they had a winning record during his starts.
And imagine what a healthy Kurt Warner could have done with that Giants team and the weapons they assembled after they turned over the keys to Eli

FRO

Legend
Look Kurt Warner was my favorite QB. I just remember him in interviews saying it wasn't the best fit. It wouldn't be the best fit for him here either, but it would still be a massive improvement.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I wanted to go Marshall Faulk, but our RB are actually pretty darn good.

To me, I'd go Kurt Warner. I think he'd be exactly what the doctor ordered for our offense and with our defense and special teams I think we'd definitely challenge for a Superbowl appearance.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have to say Kurt Warner too. Even in a run heavy offense Kurt would be a great QB.

My second choice is Isaiah Robertson. The Rams could really use a dominant Linebacker like him. It would put the D over the top IMO.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just getting rid of Wells puts us over the top.

OK... and bring back (and unleash) Samkon Gado.