Pick your past Ram.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
If you could pick one past Ram that you think would make the biggest difference at putting this team over the top. Who would it be?

I'll start with the obvious choice.

Kurt Warner

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Orlando Pace. We have the d line. Let's get the o line. Pace, Robinson, Barnes, Saffold, Havenstein. Not too shabby.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dick "Night Train" Lane!!!

Warner or Pace or Williams would be good as well :)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Fun question! Many ways to go here.

Torry Holt would finally give the Rams a no-doubt #1 receiver. A spot that hasn't been filled since... Torry Holt.

Aeneas Williams could solidify our defense as the best in the league. Our front 7 is scary as it is and Williams could make it ours an all time great defense.

However, I'm going to go with JackDRams and choose Orlando Pace. A left tackle that great doesn't come around very often and since ours is currently one of the worst in the league, Pace would instantly make us a late playoff type team.

Honorable mention: Jack Youngblood

Could you even imagine?!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I was going to say Marshall Faulk but I want to give Todd Gurley a chance, lol.

I'm gonna go with Isaac Bruce.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
When the Rams let London get away the defense was never the same...
For real. They lacked an identity until Chris Long showed up... seriously. You could say that Little was around, and he had a pretty strong run, but his past I think rubbed some the wrong way. It took damn near 10 years for the defense to have a guy for the fans to rally around on D.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard to pick historical players from a a couple of generations ago, but I will try. So if the dominance in their era were transmitted to playing against those of this era, pick any of the Rams HOFers. Bob Waterfield, Crazy Legs Hirsch, Nightrain Lane, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Marshall Faulk.......But considering our present needs I would pick Kurt Warner. Warner's quick release and uncanny accuracy would immediately make the Rams a threat in the Playoffs, let alone in the NFC West. I almsot picked Orlando Pace, who would be a close second for me as well.....

Big Willie

Starter
Jackie Slater. I think GRob will be better in 2015 but we still need a Dominant RT, and he was it....second choice, Rich Saul as I am concerned about the Center position.

iced

I'd love to see Faulk,but Warner puts this team over the top and can compensate for lesser receivers

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jackie Slater. I think GRob will be better in 2015 but we still need a Dominant RT, and he was it....second choice, Rich Saul as I am concerned about the Center position.

And with Slater your pretty much set for two decades, LOL.

FRO

Legend
It's definitely Kurt, but he is a poor fit for out system.