Pick 19 - WE HAVE A 1ST ROUND PICK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
1000002641.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One player who would be ideal is Latu, assuming he falls. Still doubt that happens, but he might not work out as well as your typical first round edge types. He is being mocked in our range, which I think is ridiculous but gives me hope. I do think he is a guy who would make the Rams consider jumping up for.

But also FA will come first and will potentially affect their thinking. So that is the conversation.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He fills 3 needs.. #1 CB that can play STAR.. can return punts and is a menace as a gunner on the punt team. Not to mention he's a rough SOB and a game breaker.
I concur, I love the kid, plus he fits playing for the love of the game.

WestCoastRam

Legend
One player who would be ideal is Latu, assuming he falls. Still doubt that happens, but he might not work out as well as your typical first round edge types. He is being mocked in our range, which I think is ridiculous but gives me hope. I do think he is a guy who would make the Rams consider jumping up for.

But also FA will come first and will potentially affect their thinking. So that is the conversation.
Hard to think he'd be avail but I'd fly to the draft and run up the card for him. There could be a scenario where we trade to top 10ish for him. Could cost a bit. With his injury history, do you want to give up additional draft capital for him?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I will be really interested to see how DeJean measures and runs. Listed at 6'1" / 207.

If DeJean impresses, as many expect, he may not be available at #19.

Already think my favorite cornerback (Quinyon Mitchell) has played himself out-of-range for the Rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they resign Dotson, I’d love if they picked Jackson Powers-Johnson. Ragnow is a force at center. Oh looks like he could be the same.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I will be really interested to see how DeJean measures and runs. Listed at 6'1" / 207.

Already think my favorite cornerback (Quinyon Mitchell) has played himself out-of-range for the Rams.
Isn't Mitchell at senior bowl? Thought I head he was showing well there so could see what you're saying.

Dejean's intriguing and could be an immediate starter at Star. And truly an impact Star, not just guys we were throwing out there willy nilly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think 90% we trade our first rounder.

Something to help fill in around round 3-4.

jap

Legend

 It's very hard to day at this point. After the first two FA periods, and a number of collegiate pro days, things could change a lot!. Players who are hot topics at the Senior Bowl could become yesterday's news very quickly.

I do not envy the work of Les and his collegiate scouts & NFL personnel guys who have to monitor the ebbs & flows of who's got and who's not, so they have an accurate feel for where draftees might be selected.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
19 is an interesting spot.
I feel like they could easily drop 15 spots and get a player in the same tier in this draft.
But, like others have said... no idea what's really going to happen until we see what they're doing in FA.