Pick 19 - WE HAVE A 1ST ROUND PICK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's hoping that McCarthy is deemed a top 10 QB and then falls to #19

... So the Rams can trade back a bit and pick up some nice draft capital from a team that wants him badly enough

WestCoastRam

Legend
Paralysis by overanalysis. Kid plays in an offense that can sideline teams to death with its weapons and he throws a vicious back shoulder. He'd do just fine in this offense throwing to Kupp & Nacua over the middle.

It's all about the medical with Penix IMO.
I can only hope that Seattle agrees with you! ;)

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I mean, Devon Witherspoon, Derek Stingley and Sauce Gardner all dominated 1st year. Not worried about a rookie corner. Worried about the right rookie corner.

But yeah, I think they def bring in one if not two vet corners in FA.
Disagree on that guy. His rookie season by all accounts was awful. He was banged up and pretty bad when he was out there. He certainly turned things around and played great year 2, but, it does show how some rookie corners take some time.
Will Brian Thomas be available when the Rams pick 19. If he is he'll be a very nice piece in the Offense. Don't see McVay passing on him.
While I think McVay is crazy enough to draft a WR, I honestly hope it isn't him. He's not a real sound route running technician and doesn't really fight for the ball (didn't have to much at LSU). At 6'4 you kind of hope there is a some dog in him. Unless he blows the roof off with his testing at the combine, I'm not big on him for us. Even then, we'd be much better suited to take best OL (not to mention Edge/CB) above a WR at this point in draft.

Shuie3225

Starter
Man CB or EDGE at 19 will be tough to pass up... anyone watching the combine??

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
anyone watching the combine??
Quite a few of us!