Philly and Ninnies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Foles stunk today. Eagles did nothing in the second half and lost.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Philly couldn't get it done with a patchwork O-Line... I'm looking to Quinn and co to get some sacks next week

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ed Hochulies is officiating.
They stated at the beginning of the game that "Hochulies Team" has Dished out more Penalties, this season, than any other ref team in the NFL!! That's saying something! And then add this game to it!!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I couldn't disagree more. Over the past 5 years Hochuli and his crew have become one of the top 2 worst officiating crews in the league. Only Jerome Boger could be debatably worse.

My point. Some people really hate him. I tend to disagree with those people, but hey, what can you do? I think there's considerably worse crews than Hochuli and his crew. I think Triplette, Blakeman, and Boger are all easily worse than Hochuli, and there's more in my opinion.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My point. Some people really hate him. I tend to disagree with those people, but hey, what can you do? I think there's considerably worse crews than Hochuli and his crew. I think Triplette, Blakeman, and Boger are all easily worse than Hochuli, and there's more in my opinion.
No, I don't "hate" him for the reasons you listed. He is truly bad. He isn't just "hated" because he calls a lot of penalties. His crew calls really, really, bad penalties and miss other atrocious calls. He is BAD...simply that.

I respect your opinion that you don't think so...but your reasoning why I or others don't like him is wrong.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both Philly and the 49ers look VERY Beatable to me!!

That's what I was thinking. They look a lot more beatable the the Cowboys, which we should have won handedly.

Maybe we still got a shot? Two total losses have never sunk anybody...

We just need our defense to figure it out and Fisher to figure out Davis is the next KW. ;)

ram007

Starter
Yikes, we are going to get a *pissedd off* eagles. I would rather have them thinking Rams are a pushover (like the hawks think when they come to town) and lose the game. we will see. Losing eagles game might be bad omen for this team going forward. fingers crossed.