Philly and Ninnies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Kudos on the Ninnies... I love it!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Iggles are still beatable, the Whiners are just abysmal on special teams right now and the offensive stat sheet doesn't look too impressive for Philly. Hope Williams and Co are creating a good gameplan to stop this offense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's all defense and STs for Philly right now.

Gonna be an interesting game vs. the Rams for sure.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Foles has been captain overthrow all season. We might get some picks.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Eagles are beatable, their points have come off mistakes. You can't give up big returns (we generally have very good coverage) and you can't throw pick sixes and turn the ball over (hopefully our QBs and team improve in this area).

If you cut down on mistakes, you can beat them.

Athos

Legend
Iggles O struggling mightly with O line injuries.

McCoy doesn't look so good this year.

Athos

Legend
Start Davis. Iggles will be beat up, broken, and crappy next week.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
They will end up with over 20 penalties for the game at this rate 16 and counting 4th qtr just started

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hochulies, lol. Is he known for calling penalties more than his knucklehead buddies? Maybe he just wants to show off his guns on TV.

I think Hochuli is a good ref. He and his crew just tend to not miss as many calls in my opinion, so there's always going to be a lot of penalties in his games. He's fair in my mind, but some people really hate him.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think Hochuli is a good ref. He and his crew just tend to not miss as many calls in my opinion, so there's always going to be a lot of penalties in his games. He's fair in my mind, but some people really hate him.
I couldn't disagree more. Over the past 5 years Hochuli and his crew have become one of the top 2 worst officiating crews in the league. Only Jerome Boger could be debatably worse.

Philly5

Rookie
Coach Jimmy is really having a bad clock management game. Hope it costs him.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Somehow they may win it but they look very dysfunctional either way.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Ta von austin needs to see that pr so roles just had...catch the ball and when 2 defenders are on both sides of u don't run backs or to the right or to the left.... split the fuckers and gain some yards