Pharoh Cooper worked with the first-team offense Friday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I
View attachment 13954

Yes. And a cute little guy, too!

:whistle:

I guess I do have nothing but love for him. Really nice to this draft pick.

--- I've been a draft nick guy. However that is from way back.
--Rams scouting has been so good the last couple years.Snead's first year makes a great trade & then messed up picks.--Quick & Pead were an example of trading back for value such as a Copper.
----You can go up & down draft picks in 2nd-4th rd find great value at WR & RB's. This year to trade back & still get Cooper is really unbelievable.Then add Mike Thomas on the trade for that 6th rd pick from trade w/ Da Bears.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A Debbie Downer post from CGI? What is the world coming too?

Probably not so much a Debbie Downer thing as a cautious approach. We see these fluff articles every year at this time. If we were returning a playoff team with less question marks I'd be more excited with these articles. I'm hoping these guys turn out that well, but at this point I just don't know.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It may very well be a fluff piece but I still cant get over the fact this kid was there for us in the 4th. I for sure thought he'd go 2nd or 3rd and couldn't even put him on my wish list.
And heck, as Rams fans we sure have had our fill of WR who came in to camp "slow to understand the playbook" so its darned refreshing to hear some positive stuff

Yeah, dieter.

Count me among those that think the football gods smiled upon the Rams in this draft...

Getting Goff for the next 15 years.
Higbee falling to the 4th round was like filling an inside straight draw.
Cooper there in the 4th? C'mon...
Thomas falling to the 6th? How was that possible?
Can't believe the Randolph kid went undrafted and Snead snagged him. Looks like a gem to me.
What a crop of UDFA's at WR!

Like I said, this was a helluva off season. A franchise shifting offseason. Goff alone accomplished that, but these other kids make this one of, if not my most favorite draft of the S&F era.

I'm seeing 3 starters (a possible 4th if Randolph eventually claims that deep S role), and some seriously quality depth and ST contributors.

Kudos to S&F! Drinks are on me! Lol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pharoh Copper has 32.25 arms & 9.13 size hands.
He ran a 4.49 40.

He is stout & very versital.He can line up anywhere plus add special teams.

--Compare him to Will Fuller for example.Really only the speed is his only real advantage.
--Compare him to every WR in the draft.What is the difference ??
I love he played for the ball coach, & the reason he stayed instead of retiring.

--Mike Thomas has a good skill set.Then add all depth.
Really like all the competition & having a new WR's coach with a unbiased thoughts.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isn't Myles Simmons first rodeo, and he was excited by what Cooper did on the field. That says something to me.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I keep getting this feeling that it is all coming together for this team. The OLine rebuild, the great Running back, being able to get the best QB in the draft (who happened to be the guy the coaches have had their eye on for a few years), hitting on good udfas for a few years, getting a real grinder like Cooper in round 4 and a raw playmaker like Thomas on round 6, replacing Cook with Higbee, GRob taking his football education to the next level, Tavon being used more effectively, landing Gaines in the middle rounds, replacing coaches with fresher minds.....there have been too many good things going on in the last two years for me not to be optimistic about where this tea9/1

Bingo

Last edited:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Cooper could easily start the season as the starting slot receiver. His main competition is Marquez so there is not alot in front of him. When bailey was healthy he was big time chain mover and and a weapon out of the slot. The Rams offense sorely missed his chain moving ability if Cooper can step into that role and play well our offense could make huge strides.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hate to go all @CGI on yall, but Mannion was throwing to the 1's....Take this as a guy getting extra work to "catch-up" with the rest...Perhaps the plan is to get this guy up to speed to get in the game...sooner rather than later...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Cooper is going to get the most snaps from the slot. Hopefully Higbee is second.

And Tavon, IMO, is going to kill it at flanker. He is ready now, and can motion and be utilized there while the kids work from slot.

Quick's gonna be gunning to take Britt's job at split end, and if not he probably won't make the roster. There will be cheaper dev options than him if he doesn't make an enormous move.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Nick foles took 1st team reps last year at this time and we all know how that turned out :rimshot:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ouch.

:LOL:

I guess we've all read a lot of things over the years (spring football) that doesn't mean much. That's all I'm saying.

e2378a2b9f2b32831687443a4b014d5d601a66ba87540380793c3f943be27cd9.jpg

Grab a burger and chill.