PFF Tweet: Lowest INT Rate Under Pressure

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I deplore PFF but it's nice to see our kid QB come out on top.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
But but but....... what’s his completion ratio under pressure? Hmmm?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One thing we never hear much about; how does Goff handle pressure changes in the cabin upon takeoff and landing?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Goff did so many great things in 2017, that I'm looking forward to 2018. Goff should be stronger and needs to work on not staring down his intended receiver, looking off the safety & linebackers and becoming a tad more agile running while looking downfield.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I thought after the int to end the Washington game, he made major improvement on stareing down receivers. So did the Seahawk safety. He does need a major improvement on passing on the run though.

nighttrain

Legend
I thought after the int to end the Washington game, he made major improvement on stareing down receivers. So did the Seahawk safety. He does need a major improvement on passing on the run though.
Same thots here, from the beginning of the season to the very end against Alanta, huge improvements by
Goff. He does need to work on throwing while on the run
train

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It’s strange because he was elite at throwing in the run in college.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I think guy passer eating under pressure was pretty good

I almost want to use the different opinion button, but purely based off of using the question mark symbol. I don't know if I agree or disagree.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost want to use the different opinion button, but purely based off of using the question mark symbol. I don't know if I agree or disagree.
It's like I had a seizure mid sentence

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Goff throws it away rather than forcing a pass.

Good coaching, and good decision making on the field by the QB.

It's about the ball as McVay says.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff did so many great things in 2017, that I'm looking forward to 2018. Goff should be stronger and needs to work on not staring down his intended receiver, looking off the safety & linebackers and becoming a tad more agile running while looking downfield.

I didn't see Goff staring guys down later in the year. That tends to come with comfort in the scheme.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This passing on the run business, I'm not sure the receivers are doing enough to get open. They just seem to jog across the field with Goff. Something to work on in the off season.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As @LesBaker stated, Goff threw it away a lot, rather than forcing it. He is no Aaron Rodger's, but he made some VERY nice throws while on the run last year. The throw to Woods down the right sideline against the whiners comes to mind.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not for nothing but any criticism of Goff to me sounds like criticizing Kate Upton for parting her hair to the side. Got to come up with something....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

This passing on the run business, I'm not sure the receivers are doing enough to get open. They just seem to jog across the field with Goff. Something to work on in the off season.

I agree with this. A few passes I saw this year including the throw to Woods vs the 49ers and the 20 yard completion to Kupp vs the Saints, they were all money. So maybe it’s more of a timing thing then skill.

jap

Legend
It’s strange because he was elite at throwing in the run in college.

The NFL is several levels above the collegiate ranks. Jared has to adapt to the increased athleticism, savviness, and strength of his pro peers.

fearsomefour

Legend
Same thots here, from the beginning of the season to the very end against Alanta, huge improvements by
Goff. He does need to work on throwing while on the run
train
He needs to work on throwing deep as well. Not a lot of touch throwing deep this year.