PFF Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The thing about punters is this. If you stink and/or you either go the length of the field or go 3 and out... then you need a punter with a big leg to help flip the field.

Typically, we don't do that and if we need to punt, we need to get it inside the 20 which likely isn't all that long of a kick.

We need a punter with EXCELLENT accuracy who's also an excellent holder. We really don't need a massive leg.

Part of the reason Hekker's numbers have gone down from his Fisher days is that we don't punt as often AND we don't have to punt it as far to flip the field.

But yeah, I would expect Araiza to go as early as the 5th and in any other draft, I think it could be earlier, but this draft has so many solid day 2 guys going into day 3 that I don't think we're gonna see a repeat of Bryan Anger.

Last year? Totally could see it because there were barely enough guys declaring for the draft to fill all the draft roles and the UDFA slots AND there weren't any punters even close to Araiza, so it was get him early or not at all.

This is why I prefer Stout, I believe his accuracy inside the 20 might be superior, although I know little about his holding ability.
Araiza has a powerful leg and will likely have awesome hang-time, but I also suspect the low ceiling of SoFi Stadium might present a problem for him.
jmo.

Last edited:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1651076866648.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah it's definitely more fun to use now, more variance. This is my favorite one so far but of course I have a high regard for Ruckert and Williams and PFF seems to disagree lol. Only regret is not getting an edge higher though I do like Allen's games:

1651103525701.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
One of my recent tries... Traded back 8 spots to get an extra top 175 pick... Then Jelani Woods fell to me. Had to take him. So I missed out on an edge. Shouldn't have taken the OG next, but felt need was there with starting spot open and Edwards hitting FA next yr.

Then addressed the secondary, big RB, swing OT, etc...

Oh, then had to take a defensive player named Merlin Robertson... Had to be a Ram.

pff_mock_results.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve run 5-6 with trading either Rapp or Henderson. Moves into the third round. Just never a player I want.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't really messed with the trades. What does the machine give you for Rapp or Hendy btw.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't really messed with the trades. What does the machine give you for Rapp or Hendy btw.
Typically can grab a third rounder for either along with a later round pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Gotta say that if the Rams could get a 3rd for Rapp in this draft it would have already happened. :laugh1:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Here's a draft mock by one of the draft geeks on the nfl site I frequent in Australia.

104. LA Rams - Luke Goedeke, OT/G, Central Michigan
142. LA Rams - Amare Barno, Edge, Virginia Tech
175. LA Rams - Josh Jobe, CB, Alabama
212. LA Rams - Jalen Nailor, WR, Michigan State
213. LA Rams - ZaQuandre White, RB, South Carolina
219. LA Rams - Micah McFadden, LB, Indiana
239. LA Rams (From Miami) - Ryan Stonehouse, P, Colorado State
254. LA Rams - Quentin Lake, S, UCLA

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aggressive trades and used the Wagner signing to wait on LB.

DF6A6E64-C5AD-4930-9212-A67BF42CBD61.jpeg

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
1651172982016.png

Liked how it started, not so much how it finished.

AZRams

1651177942217.png

This one I like...seems like a good fit of need & ADP, no reaching.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Edit: i just googled and wasn’t Bouye released?

It's just a hunch, but I'm suspecting the Rams will handle both CB & Edge much as they did with Von Miller last year, they'll draft both positions and probably wait until sometime before the trade deadline to make a decision on whether to make a move to improve our play-off opportunities. OBj & Mathieu are the likely post draft free agent additions, and an OG may come with the Casualty Cuts following camp. jmo.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Did some trades like Madden for fun.
This + adding Mathieu and OBJ = you win a championship!

Attachments

• DD08C2AA-96EF-4D7F-A3EB-26CB78F60FD0.png
    DD08C2AA-96EF-4D7F-A3EB-26CB78F60FD0.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 39

AZRams

1651252991876.png

Run another one here factoring in last night's Rd1 picks. Went a little trade-happy and the final grade is fine but not as 'good' as others I've run but did turn 8 picks into 10 this year and another 7th rd next year.

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars