PFF Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone else been messing with this thing this year? I like to use it to get a look at rough name groups but it's been a lot of fun seeing some good damn players on the board when we're up. Just had a draft that I think is pretty good too, though the PFF shitbird grading system fails to realize the quality of the haul. :ROFLMAO:

1649136690562.png

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I posted this on another thread a couple days ago ...

1649137316279.png

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Two new mouth breathers for the OL sign me up! :beer2::woozy2:

Braindead

UDFA
Since Snead has never had a draft day where he's just picking players, I'll try to be "realistic" about his draft style...

Download.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Been doing it too, it's pretty good and you can trade....It just seems the same players are available, but I like taking CB Flott followed by the Safety Weatherford with the 4th & 5th picks accordingly. Also no punters seem to get drafted, which is not going to happen because I truly believe Araiza is going to be drafted as early as the 5th round IMHO, but I still believe Jordan Stout is our guy.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Max Borghi reminds me of a poor mans run CMC....is that WR/Return guy from Utah, Britain Covey showing up anytime the Rams are on the board? I know they have Brandon and Tutu, but that guy is legit....Kupp could teach him a lot about being a Pro WR too...

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
1649278416752.png

Computer seems to draft differently each time as the board looked much different this time around.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
1649280602721.png

Jones, Tom and White keep sitting there. This one was very different R5-R7.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm staying away from Jones.
I like him, but I'm done with undersized corners for the time being. I think playing the 9ers twice a year.. as well as Seattle.. really brings home the need for guys with enough size to really tackle.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Getting to round 3 is gonna suck ass this year. But the good thing is once we get there it's going to be fun and I hope they prioritize impact types when they think they have one on the board.

Max Borghi reminds me of a poor mans run CMC....is that WR/Return guy from Utah, Britain Covey showing up anytime the Rams are on the board? I know they have Brandon and Tutu, but that guy is legit....Kupp could teach him a lot about being a Pro WR too...
Yeah I really like his game. He's the kind of depth RB you want on a roster, tough/quick/smart. Not gonna take a job from Akers or Hendy but barring a situation where a RB they love falls to them late round 3 he'd be a nice addition to round out the depth.

Ranma

Rookie
My 2nd Mock Draft

• Domann announced as Safety
  • McCall announced as Offensive Guard

1649371318204.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might be my favorite of the bunch I did. Managed to take all the Pats picks in trading UP.

1649389307442.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was the AI drunk?
I offered the trade up and gave them our 2nd next year and it has a thing at the bottom either this trade is likely to be accepted or not and it'll give a % if it's not an absolute yes or no. I kept adding their picks and it never went to a % I should have given them our 3rd next year instead.