PFF claims Rams have the WORST WR corps in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1) It's PFF. I don't pay attention to them when they praise the Rams, I don't pay attention to them otherwise
2) How did they account for the QB situation?
3) It's PFF.
4) They rip on Kendricks, without realizing that he had a mangled thumb much of the season, making it rather difficult to catch. That is their usual level of accuracy.
5) See #4. It's PFF.
6) Half the players haven't played yet. How can they evaluate them?
7) They think Quick is going to be the #3 guy. The only way that happens is if he is productive, at least as much as pre-injury in 2014. Otherwise he's likely gone, and a more productive rookie will be getting the targets.
8) It's PFF.
9) I'm glad the article was posted instead of a link, because it's yet another example of PFF's clickbait.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Let me just put this out there, a QBs best friend(s) aren't his receivers, it's his defense and his running back.

If your defense can score some points for you, or hold the other team to a low score, and you can have a running back that gives you single coverage on the outside, you don't need amazing receivers.

I'd say his best friends are on the offensive line.

Can't agree for settling for less at WR. We need as many playmakers as possible.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I just don't get all the hype our pass catching rookie class is getting here. Outside of Highbee (TE) we are talking about late round picks and some undrafted signees!!! Just seems like our homer-is-em is forcing a miracle here. I'm normally not a negative guy but I'm just sayin its going to be a long road ahead for our WR group.
Put me in the wait and see camp :hiding: :baghead: :coffee:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

WOW thats a sh!t show ranking on our OL group.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Bang on PFF all you want, but the only reason they exist is because of PFF without the P.
And the majority of you participate. Just sayin'.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just don't get all the hype our pass catching rookie class is getting here. Outside of Highbee (TE) we are talking about late round picks and some undrafted signees!!! Just seems like our homer-is-em is forcing a miracle here. I'm normally not a negative guy but I'm just sayin its going to be a long road ahead for our WR group.
Put me in the wait and see camp :hiding: :baghead: :coffee:

You can hide & be afraid. I'm really high on Pharoh Cooper.--- Fisher said he will be a house hold name.
I just like the way he catches the ball,hand size,& body placement.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Quick, if he plays like he can, will bring us to #28. And, "that" great season would be 60 catches, 800 yards, 5 tds.
Britt will stay at 45 catches...
Tavon and Cooper may be the only chance the Rams have at bringing us some decent receiving corps success.
Only opinion.

Debacled

Starter
PFF or otherwise name another team with a shottier WR lineup out there. Maybe SF?

Its quite the task really. I mean the team was dead last by 20 receptions, 300 yards, and 3 TDs.

Praise the rookies all you want, they have yet to play a down and its not like they went out and picked up some superb talent that slid into the later rounds. Higbee maybe? Still a rookie.

jap

Legend
Lance Kendricks dropped 4 of 29 catchable balls? Is this guy aware that Lance was recovering from a dislocated finger that first month of last season? Should that not weigh heavily on those four dropped balls?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like our wr's....Hell, I liked Givens....And Britt can play...No way to account for QB's that don't throw to open receivers...can't throw to open receivers...and don't see open receivers...
Our QB play the last few years has been awful...blame the line all you want, I've seen terrible line play, but still had success throwing the ball...
Who's projecting Brian Quick as a starter?
Me...don't know why many don't see it, he's a better receiver than Tavon Austin...probably better than Britt at this point in their careers....And I'm pretty sure Groh likes his skillset....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me...don't know why many don't see it, he's a better receiver than Tavon Austin...probably better than Britt at this point in their careers....And I'm pretty sure Groh likes his skillset....
Unless you're watching him play in practice I have no idea where/why you would think that. In games, he doesn't separate, is stiff out of his cuts and only caught 48% of his targets. Put 30# on him and maybe he could be an effective TE

RamWoodie

Legend
Without proper development, you don't know what you have. If anyone thinks the Rams WRs have great coaching...speak up!

These guys have had average development as I see it...and in some cases it's wasting talent. I'm interested to see what happens under the coaching changes.

Until then...I'm in a wait and see mode.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Without proper development, you don't know what you have. If anyone thinks the Rams WRs have great coaching...speak up!

These guys have had average development as I see it...and in some cases it's wasting talent. I'm interested to see what happens under the coaching changes.

Until then...I'm in a wait and see mode.

I think you have to be,but the flashes I have had so far tells me Pharoh Cooper is going to be a special player.
--I'm a fan of the coaching changes & see the routes the WR's are running.It only takes one extra step to pick up that 3rd down.
-- Quick is coming off that shoulder surgery from 2 years ago.The last game against SF I thought he was going to break his neck.Case Keenem latex him out to dry.(lucky & athletic)
-- Tavon had to do everything, but the great thing about him is he is taking on a leadership role.
---Kenny Britt had a couple real nice TD's at the end of the season.I see it happening more this season.I think he is a head case at times,& needs to eliminate his drops.
---Will be nice just not to have Jared Cook in the huddle.Like the 2 rookie TE's.They are just that though.Rookies !!

---Yes the shuffling of lines,OC, & Foles lack of reads & accuracy hurt the WR's
--Add Gurley was a rookie & was coming off an injury.--Tre(Watts)Mason were F'ups. Tavon had to take snaps at RB.
--Stedman Bailey got suspened before getting shot.--Go back to Da Bears game when I believe he knew he was busted during that game.His head was way out of it !!
The Rams were on there way to the playoffs at that time if they win that game.