Peyton Manning, HGH?? Whatcha think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's plausible. I think it's funny how little people care. A little air pressure is the ultimate in evil but hgh is cool.
Well first of all HGH is still being questioned if it is actually performance enhancing except that it allows people to heal faster. Second, a deflated ball is touched on EVERY offensive play by the QB and whoever gets it next. Having a ball that is easier to grip - especially in wet or cold conditions is a huge advantage. And even at that it probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't involving a team that continually skirts the rules or flat out cheats. If another team had had the deflated ball issue, I doubt it is a bigger deal than HGH.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
When you look at manning's physique, you don't automatically think hgh or steroids.
He does have a big head
images

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
In the Rocky Mountains, Mile High Stadium, I would have to say closer to THC than HGH. :snicker: