Peyton Manning, HGH?? Whatcha think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I think the guy who started the rumors already retracted his statement

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA

So did the video guy from the Pats.....

not saying it isn't all made up, but this quick retraction thing doesn't mean much.....

ohiorams

Rookie
its a made up story just like deflate-gate and people will waste time talking about it for 6 months till next season.

bbach

UDFA
Pretty easy to just say something about someone. Funny how people always believe something without proof. Maybe we all like to see people fail to make ourselves feel better or something. It has been my pleasure as a football fan to watch the two Manning boys play football, and Archie as well for that matter. Hgh or no hgh. It was my pleasure.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I was Manning with the window closing and needing to heal up fast, I'd probably do it. I have had a major change in my life due to a severe case of spinal stenosis. I was always very physical and into pushing my limits. Now I am forced into a sedentary life and it is daily torture. It is very difficult to go through such changes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personally I fucking hate when someone pulls shit out that can neither be proved wrong or right. So Mr. Manning, when did you decide beating your wife was a bad idea? Such a lowest common denominator thing to do.

beej

Rookie
When you look at manning's physique, you don't automatically think hgh or steroids.

Athos

Legend
I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't care.

I'll tell you why. The guy suffered some pretty terrible nerve damage. Nerve damage just doesn't really heal ever in normal circumstances especially at his age.

For a recovery standpoint in healing from surgeries or other ailments I see no reason to make a big deal if safety concerns are met.

Now, for straight athletic advantage? Sure.

Slippery slope I know. But either how former NFL players were treated regarding injury after retirement I see no issue with guys using any means possible to recover.

Al said tho, doesn't appear there's much in the way of proof.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I was shocked when I saw the source...I can't rember the last article I've read from them about the NFL... Oh, guess I've never read one...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I don't care if he did it. Apparently he didn't but even if he did, who could blame him? Dude was recovering from neck surgery, nerve damage, and lost feeling in his arm.

I feel pretty much every top athlete in every sport has something helping them and I don't mind it. If that's the decision they make, so be it. They want to be the best so let them get better.

Manning is still one of the best ever regardless of use. I'm sure most players use something as well. These athletes just aren't humans in some cases. They're like superheros or something. No 330 pound dude should run a 4.8 or 4.7 forty.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it was Arod, the tone is totally different
Let's see if Manning sues them. That would say a lot.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not at all. They are fully standing by their statement(s) that they made multiple deliveries to Manning wife.
His response was Arod like.
To paraphrase, he said something to the effect of "I get my injections and she gets hers, I don't know what she gets them for that's her business"

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It's plausible. I think it's funny how little people care. A little air pressure is the ultimate in evil but hgh is cool.

bbach

UDFA
Personally I freaking hate when someone pulls crap out that can neither be proved wrong or right. So Mr. Manning, when did you decide beating your wife was a bad idea? Such a lowest common denominator thing to do.

Yup, that.

fancents86

Starter
It's plausible. I think it's funny how little people care. A little air pressure is the ultimate in evil but hgh is cool.
Depends on how much is being used. Is he using to bring his levels up to where they would be when he was younger or is he using massive doses? Dude is older and in bad shape ATM, I see nothing wrong with someone in that category using hgh to help heal their body.