Peter King's: FB morning in America on the Rams and Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
Excellent read and video. King is always a great interviewer and Stafford just has that swagger and intelligence that says it all to me. Article lost a little credibility however when king didn't know that San Fran was part of the Stafford sweepstakes that was all over the news though btw. Lifelong Ram fan and not sure I've ever been this excited this early which seems to be going viral everywhere outside and inside the Rams. I'm praying for no more major injuries and this could be truly special. Bring it on and go Rams !

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Great read!!

The thing that should excite every Rams fan......"In Jared Goff, McVay had a student. In Matt Stafford, he has a peer"

The thing that should worry every Rams fan......."a new center for a new QB and two new guys supervising the OL"

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Its fucking bullsit

that we

gotta wait until 5:20pm PT week 1 to see them!