Peter King's: FB morning in America on the Rams and Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Some amazing stuff in this article on McVay, Stafford, AD and the Rams. Some serious gold in here. Pretty encouraging stuff tbh after only 4 training camp practices. Can't remember being this excited this early in camp. I think we're going to have a magical year. If Cam didn't get hurt I think we were a lock for the NFC championship. This team is going to be that good. We might still be. Worth the read 100%.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
OH YEAH!!

78CFC0E2-F924-471F-8C5C-222F3FD57076.jpeg

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Excellent article!

LOVE the part of where Donald hugged him mid practice.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn, this speaks volumes. AD sounds like a kid in a candy shop.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald, crying at the end of the Greenbay loss, wanting to win a championship so badly. This may have be a "hey man, with you here, I think we can go all the way and win a Superbowl" moment when he hugged him. I think this season is going to be magical for the Rams. I think AD thinks the same thing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hope we get that championship this year. I want to see AD with tears of joy this time around. If there ever was a guy who deserves a ring it is AD.

Shuie3225

Starter
Amazing to read about how excited AD got in practice. I mean this is after only a few days in camp which is crazy. I'm sure the players are in a tough spot because they all liked Goff and he is a good dude. But it seems they can't hide their excitement now.

Forget McVay, the things we've heard about Stafford this week from AD, Ramsey, Kupp, and Floyd really say something to me. Never heard some of those things coming out of camp the last few years. Peter King is always a good read.

Ram65

Legend
Peter King did a great job showing why the Rams moved on to Stafford.

It is exciting to get reactions from Stafford's Ram teammates about what he is doing and can do.

I'm so excited to see what he can do with finally having a lot of talent around him with both players and coaches.